-29 Nov 22-
To understand the complexities of the FTX scandal in one of two epicenters of The Biden Crime Family’s corruption, crime and treason – Ukraine – is actually quite simple at a fundamental level [the other epicenter is China.] Money laundering is a hallmark feature of enterprise fraud operations and if you swill the Moonshine, you know that’s the hub of the wheelhouse; what Moonshine specializes in, and what permitted the full body of exclusive work into COVID-19 [around 350 articles drawing back to early 2020] to thoroughly evidence the first claim that COVID-19 was a construct of enterprise fraud.
What’s COVID-19 have to do with FTX? Everything.
COVID-19 threads through literally everything and it’s beyond the scope of comprehension that Americans have yet to piece it all together for full comprehension. I wish more would swill the ‘Shine because it’s the remedy for what ails us – abject medical tyranny to transition us to global governance and life on the technocratic global plantation as enforced by the CCP’s brand of Marxist communism; and with Anthony Fauci’s and Klaus Schwab’s public statements that China is the model as I’ve long contended and evidenced.
Before getting on with the details, here’s the full slate of articles I’ve written on the FTX/Ukraine scandal, which is tied to an entire mountain of work on Ukraine [in the second article] that draws all of the way back to 2018. To really understand the depth of it all, be sure to read the second article:
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine and the FTX Scandal [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine, the FTX Scandal, PrivatBank, the National Bank of Ukraine and Ihor Kolomoyskyi [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: “TRUMPLOSE,” FTX, Sam Bankman-Fried and Ukraine Scandal Envelops Joe Biden, Newly Elected Senate Minority Leader McConnell and Others [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: FTX & Ukraine Scandal Continues to Unravel Without Appropriate MSM Coverage and for Good Reason – Everybody Goes to Prison [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine, the FTX Scandal, Kevin McCarthy Guilty as Charged, Most Dangerous Times are Here [on Substack]
As fully evidenced and not open for alternative discussion, COVID-19 was the enterprise fraud construct that was leveraged to begin the aforementioned transition, which required removing a sitting U.S. President in Donald J. Trump so as to permit achieving that objective, which began with the theft of the 2020 election and then spilled over into the Capitol “insurrection” and Mar-a-Lago entrapment operations. I’ve detailed these operations and the extension thereof in a series entitled The Hunt Is On [on Substack.]
The enterprise fraud construct of COVID-19 is central to FTX in several ways including but not limited to direct Biden ties to Ukraine and U.S. Department of Defense biolabs located there and engaged in biowarfare as tethered to the Bidens through Metabiota. That’s old work.
Another remarkable and direct tie is found in the recapitulation of a Moonshine Telegram post:
ANOTHER BANKMAN-FRIED MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATION
FTX’s Sam Bankman-Fried funds Guarding Against Pandemics & brother Gabe Bankman-Fried runs it.
Bio: “he improved private House forecasting and resource allocation models that advised Democratic Political Action Committees and large donors giving hundreds of millions of dollars in the 2018 midterm elections.”
“Guarding Against Pandemics is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization, whose donors include CEO and philanthropist Sam Bankman-Fried.”
“Guarding Against Pandemics (GAP) advocates for public investments to prevent the next pandemic.”Political Moonshine
Recall that political action committees [Super PACs] enveloped both Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy relative to FTX, donations, money laundering operations and the theft of the 2022 midterms; just like 2020, as evidenced in the third and fifth articles, respectively.
Money laundering is what these people do, money laundering is what we’re talking about and clearly, money laundering threads directly through COVID-19. Full circle.
Let’s begin here. What is money laundering?
Here’s how the FBI defines it [emphasis added]:
Simply put, money laundering entails taking criminal profits and moving them in a prohibited manner.1 Specifically, criminals or persons acting on their behalf generate proceeds in the form of money or property as a result of committing a crime designated as a specified unlawful activity (SUA).2 Criminals then move that money, often with the intent to disguise the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of the funds, which is known as “concealment” money laundering.3 Alternatively, in “promotion” money laundering, they reinvest the money in their criminal activities. Either theory suffices for a money laundering charge.4Federal Bureau of Investigation
Can you think of a better way to launder money than by converting it into something you can’t see, can’t touch or can’t physically possess, like cryptocurrency?
Neither can I.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation provides our lens for understanding FTX, Ukraine and a corrupt and treasonous U.S. politburo beginning with this – the FBI is largely comprised of good men and women but it is unquestionably rotten at its core; at least in all of the right places, and aligned with political forces determined to end America as we knew her.
Evidence of this is found in the abject failures of Director Christopher Wray and his predecessor former Director James Comey, who is an evidenced Clinton fixer. Note Wray’s location about dead center in the schematic below and further note the central nodes to our demise top left and right: China, BlackRock and Vanguard [ie. “Big Money,”] respectively.
To keep things succinct, a rotten FBI opens politically enmeshed investigations for the same reason that corrupt and treasonous former two-time AG William Barr [A Beholden and Bad Bill Barr Betrayed the Boss], who appointed Special Counsel John Durham, whom I projected and cautioned against ever being fruitful on 01 Jan 20 and then kicked that dead horse over and over, for a very distinct reason: as clean-up and cover-up operations.
By opening an investigation, the FBI is positioned to vacuum up critical evidence and then seal it away in the course of facilitating fruitless Department of Justice prosecutions that always result in convictions for process crimes at best, like lying to the FBI, and not guilty verdicts at worst. It’s an old play from an even older playbook. See Durham, Clinesmith, Sussmann, Danchenko, et al.
Allow the timeline of Trump’s 2016 election victory to serve as your lens and steer your thought process respective to everything I just outlined, everything I’ve evidenced respective to Ukraine [on a long timeline] and FTX [more recently] and everything to follow.
Specifically, ask yourself if the following represents:
1-An earnest attempt by the FBI to crack down on money laundering operations
2-The commencement of a cover-up and clean-up operation based upon the evidenced projection that “they” were losing control and oversight of the FBI and DOJ relative to Trump’s 2016 win and whereby exposure for the worst crimes in American history was imminent
Relative to the timeline, the FBI published the following on 24 October 16; just days before the 2016 general election, and on the eve of a foregone conclusion [for those in the know including the entire politburo and a duplicitous and complicit mainstream media] that Trump was going to steamroll a Hillary Clinton that no one wanted and where she did not even mount a legitimate campaign [emphasis added]:
Combating the Growing Money Laundering Threat
Specialized FBI Unit Focuses on Disrupting Professional Money Launderers
Every year, more than $300 billion in concealed transactions is moved around the United States, according to a U.S. Department of the Treasury report on money laundering and terrorist financing threats.
Transnational criminal organizations, foreign intelligence services, and terrorist groups—as well as Internet fraudsters and other criminals—move billions of dollars each year through the international banking system and across borders to conceal the origin of the funds. To more effectively address the threat, the FBI has placed a renewed emphasis on investigations that target the middlemen who facilitate the hidden flow of cash.
“Our focus is on third-party facilitators,” said James Barnacle, who heads the FBI’s Money Laundering Unit. “They include, among others, lawyers, accountants, and brokers with the ability to facilitate the process of moving money for dangerous criminal organizations. That’s who our targets are.”Federal Bureau of Investigation
*The remainder of the brief FBI publication can be read here.
Are you starting to understand how all of this works?
Let’s breakdown the emphasized aspects relative to Ukraine and FTX to evidence how the FBI appears to have been working in clean-up and cover-up operations noting that the second article above is imperative and critical context that evidences what follows:
- First and obviously, on the eve of an election that they knew they would lose and with it, lose oversight and control over the federal apparatus; especially the jurisdictions, power and authority of the DOJ and FBI, the FBI deems it necessary to refocus on “transnational” [across nations/between nations] money laundering operations and whereby the longstanding Moonshine work into Ukraine overlays this general time, which included chasing Joe Biden all over the globe in evidenced money laundering operations centered on the global energy sector [Follow the Money.]
- Moonshine work has thoroughly evidenced a rogue U.S. intelligence community as the root of it all. The interface for the U.S. intelligence community respective to transnational operations are the foreign intelligence services in other nations, like Ukraine and those enmeshed in the stolen 2020 election; and the nebulous web that extends from them and to associated entities and individuals.
- “Terrorist groups” bears down on the Azov Battalion in Ukraine – a Nazi, neoNazi outfit – which threads through the Obama/Biden/Clinton/Kerry/Nuland regime change efforts drawing back to Ukraine’s 2014 EuroMaidan Revolution and right through to the present Russian special operation in Ukraine. Recall that the Azov Battalion was funded in-part by Ihor Kolomoyskyi, who is steeped in the energy sector and further threads through U.S. shell corporations and corruption in U.S. politics.
- Importantly, specifically and respective to FTX, the international banking system draws our attention to The National Bank of Ukraine and it’s nationalization of an insolvent PrivatBank, which was one of the first banks to introduce digital banking [online] in Ukraine and was the first in the nation to align with Google Pay and Apple Pay [CIA and China.] Using traditional banking to conduct cryptocurrency transactions is problematic and so digital banking is the most effective and compatible banking interface for cryptocurrency. With the U.S. installing its proxy regime in Ukraine by means of color revolution and the Ukrainian government [The National Bank of Ukraine] nationalizing PrivatBank, it cast the U.S. full net of control over digital banking and cryptocurrency to create a legitimate interface for money laundering operations in Ukraine.
- Skipping ahead to “third-party facilitators” and “brokers” respective to digital banking, cryptocurrency, U.S. politicians, Ukraine and money laundering operations, it’s as simple as saying that’s exactly what FTX was – a third-party facilitator and broker.
- Circling back to renewed emphasis on investigations that target the middlemen who facilitate the hidden flow of cash, we refocus on the same rhetorical question that we asked to begin this examination and with the cross hairs keenly honing in on Sam Bankman-Fried and FTX.
Here’s that question again with the answer underlined for you: Specifically, ask yourself if the following represents 1-an earnest attempt by the FBI to crack down on money laundering operations -OR- 2-the commencement of a cover-up and clean-up operation based upon the evidenced projection that “they” were losing control and oversight of the FBI and DOJ relative to Trump’s 2016 win and whereby exposure for the worst crimes in American history was imminent?
Are you starting to understand how all of this works?
To close, here is a laundry list of further new developments evidencing the full body of work into Ukraine, FTX, the Bidens and a full slate of corrupt and treasonous U.S. politicians clearly caught with their hand in the crypto cookie jar:
- Sequoia Writes Off Entire $210MM FTX Investment; Here Are All The Other Funds That Are Losing Billions In FTX: Here is a list of the most prominent investors in FTX courtesy of The Block’s Frank Chaparro: BlackRock, Ontario Pension Fund, Sequoia, Paradigm, Tiger Global, SoftBank, Circle, Ribbit, Alan Howard, Multicoin, VanEck and Temasek. SOURCE
- FTX Post Mortem Part 1 Of 3: WTF Really Happened?: This article is left for your independent consumption and recapitulates the technical aspects of how the scandal unpacked. SOURCE
- FTX Founder Spent $40 Million As Democrat Midterm Megadonor: Leading up to Sam Bankman-Fried’s spectacular implosion – in which his firm FTX evaporated billions in wealth after the now-bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange allegedly commingled client assets with his trading firm into a liquidity crunch – he became the sixth-largest donor in this year’s midterm election cycle, giving some $40 million to mostly Democratic candidates and causes. SOURCE
- FTX Hacker Starts Dumping Massive Haul Of Ether Tokens: Last weekend, we reported on the mysterious $662 million outflow of tokens that suddenly hit FTX. At the time, Nansen’s Alex Svanevik said, “It’s unclear exactly who’s making the transactions, but you wouldn’t expect to see these on-chain trades at this time.” He said FTX’s main wallet was entirely drained of FTT. Additionally, Reuters reported that SBF had a “backdoor” in FTX’s book-keeping system, which allowed him to move customer money around without triggering internal compliance or accounting red flags. During the week, more details came out that suggested at least some of this outflow was in fact an apparently sanctioned transfer from FTX to Bahamian regulators – who rejected the exchange’s US bankruptcy filing and took possession of some of the assets. And as Bloomberg reported earlier in the week, the hackers who stole the funds have become one of the world’s largest holders of the Ether token. SOURCE
- CEO Of Ukrainian Crypto Firm Denies FTX–Ukraine Money-Laundering Allegations: Everstake, a Ukraine-based cryptocurrency firm, has been caught in the crosshairs of a controversial relationship involving Kyiv, Democrats, and the beleaguered FTX exchange that has captured the attention of Washington officials. As part of efforts to generate more funds for the war effort, the Ukrainian government launched “Aid for Ukraine,” a website that accepted cryptocurrency donations that would be converted into fiat money and then deposited at the National Bank of Ukraine. The contributions would be used to purchase a wide range of essential items, from medical supplies to military clothing. The Ministry of Digital Transformation partnered with FTX, Ukraine’s Kuna exchange, and Everstake to help facilitate crypto-denominated donations, which have totaled between $60 million and $100 million. According to Everstake CEO Sergey Vasylchuk, it is a ridiculous assertion to think that the Ukrainian government would invest in private companies at a time of war and utilize critical resources for political payoffs, noting that Kyiv is “investing in the needs of families” with the aid it receives. SOURCE
- US Prosecutors Opened Probe Of FTX Months Before Collapse: For all those wondering how it is possible that nobody, not a single regulator acted out on the countless red warning signs (with even CME CEO Terry Duffy issuing an explicit warning to Congress that SBF was a fraud months ago) amid the fawning and fellating media and the countless bribed politicians, we may have an answer: according to Bloomberg, long before Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX cryptocurrency empire imploded, “it already was on the radar of federal prosecutors in Manhattan.” According to Bloomberg sources “familiar with the investigation”, the US Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, led by Damian Williams, spent several months working on a sweeping examination of crypto currency platforms with US and offshore arms and had started poking into FTX’s massive exchange operations. To prove wire fraud, investigators would have to show someone at FTX did so for gain using a wire, such as a phone call, email or text. Which they did, of course. Repeatedly. SOURCE
- Manhattan US Attorney Office Probing FTX Collapse: With Bahamanian regulators and local police investigating SBF – who last night was so drunk and/or high he tried tweeting and failed miserably…… for “criminal misconduct“, the democrat-controlled US judicial system has finally been dragged kicking and screaming into investigating the single biggest fraud in crypto history, and the second biggest Democratic donor in recent history…… just one day after Elon Musk saying that SBF will be spared any real punishment precisely because of his generosity (with other people’s money). According to Reuters, prosecutors with the Manhattan district of New York are now probing FTX’s collapse, days after the crypto exchange filed for bankruptcy protection last Friday following a rush of customer withdrawals. SOURCE
*Above developments are extracts [titles: direct quotes]
As long evidenced, Ukraine is one of two epicenters of The Biden Crime Family’s corruption, crimes and treason and FTX and SBF represent the central node to longstanding money laundering operations there that lined the pockets of the treasonous politburo whose hands were clearly caught in the crypto cookie jar that delivered the stolen 2022 midterms and presumably, much more.
[Returning to edit and include this work done later in the day.]