-16 Nov 22-
Aside from the actual theft of another round of elections that have delivered Nancy Pelosi Lite [Kevin McCarthy] as the House Speaker and the CEO of crime and corruption in newly elected Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell, the biggest story that the MSM propaganda machine also won’t cover, at least in the appropriate context, is the FTX scandal and its ex-CEO Sam Bankman-Fried.
A cursory examination of the evidence makes it clear as to why that is: FTX is central to the Ukrainian money laundering machine that funded the steal of these midterm elections and McConnell is in the middle of it with a bunch of others. They received laundered money from FTX in the form of cryptocurrency that they ultimately voted to send themselves via Ukraine. The Ukrainian proxy war tied to the Obama/Biden/Clinton/Kerry/Nuland regime change efforts in Ukraine was the rationale to vote and send the funds.
Did McCarthy receive funds, too? I bet he did.
Two prior articles precede this one and the first is a succinct introduction to the FTX/Ukraine scandal while the latter threads FTX through an existing and exclusive body of work unraveling Ukraine as the keystone of corruption. That substantial work dates back about five years to 2018 and earlier.
Who is the central node to that Ukraine work and whom did I chase all over the globe evidencing what I believe to be rampant and pervasive enterprise fraud, money laundering and other crimes that leverage the energy sector as the conduit to move money? Illegitimate U.S. President Joe Biden, that’s who.
America needs to understand this clearly and now: the political class MUST steal every election from 2020 forward otherwise all of the miscreants go to prison and worse.
So, until the American people begin acting like Brazilians and Mexicans to actually take a stand, rise up and begin effectively fighting back, it’s all over, folks. There will nothing to intercede on the ongoing transition to the CCP’s brand of Marxist communism.
The aforementioned articles are prerequisites for this piece:
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine and the FTX Scandal [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine, the FTX Scandal, PrivatBank, the National Bank of Ukraine and Ihor Kolomoyskyi [on Substack]
I will say this again because it’s that important – if you really want to begin to understand the depth of all of this, be sure to read the second article above.
As the midterms round-out as stolen, recall that McCarthy had been positioned to be of benefit to then President Trump to mitigate the unprecedented attacks coming from the political class that desires to dispatch him as they bent the entire federal apparatus back against Trump.
What did McCarthy do? He piled on.
Trust people when they show you who they are.
McConnell is no different and actually worse. He runs the Senate like a dog kennel yanking on whatever Republican leash he needs to in order to bring compromised Senators to heel while maintaining his corrupt and criminal enterprise at the same time he controls the purse strings to fund campaigns for those lawmakers or not.
In other words, McConnell is an old sugar daddy.
Anyone thinking that any real change is forthcoming is placing a fool’s bet.
Yes, there will be House investigations of things like the enterprise fraud construct of COVID-19 and more but nothing fruitful will manifest out of House investigations. It’s due to the Senate and I discuss those details here [on Substack]. Rather, it will be more clean-up and cover-up operations just as it was with Durham; but on steroids.
Unlike the majority of people maintaining that Durham was going to deliver, I delivered a series of arduously evidenced articles explaining exactly and precisely why he would not. Moonshine had Durham dialed going all of the way back to 01 Jan 20 and the projections – once again – were precisely if not deadly accurate. Moonshine will be right once again. Don’t place that bet.
New developments in the FTX scandal broaden our understanding of just how bad things really are:
- After Bankman-Fried donated $37 million to the Democratic Party, we now know that Mitch McConnell also received $2.5 million from FTX into his Senate leadership fund. See Exhibit 1 below. SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE
- According to the Senate Leadership Fund’s website, it acts “As an independent Super PAC, the Senate Leadership Fund has one goal: to build a Republican Senate majority that will defend America from Chuck Schumer and Senate Democrats’ destructive far-left agenda.” There is not one single grain of truth to that statement if you have a modicum of understanding of how McConnell, the Republicans and the Democrats function as two sides of the same criminal and counterfeit coin. That description is fodder for functional idiots.
- FTX has direct ties to a Biden top adviser, to whom Bankman-Fried was able to gain access in Steve Ricchetti. They met on 22 Apr 22 and 12 May 22 and wherein Bankman-Fried also, “contributed more than $5 million to Joe Biden and groups supporting him during his 2020 presidential campaign.” SOURCE
- A staggering revelation in the money laundering operation is found in an “obscure” line item entry entitled, “TRUMPLOSE.” “TRUMPLOSE” was a $7 million dollar asset and it’s apparent purpose is found in the impish and foolish name assigned to it. SOURCE SOURCE
- In an apparent attempt to recapture equity and funds, Bankman-Fried recently listed his Bahamas penthouse for $39.5 million. SOURCE
- Rather than account for his actions, Bankman-Fried is instead attempting to raise more capital and furthermore, many believe that he is unlikely to face an meaningful prosecution due to his status as the #2 donor to the Democratic Party, which essentially maintains control over all institutions, agencies and departments that would bear down on FTX. FTX’s bankruptcy case involves upwards of 1 million creditors. Initial U.S. Bankruptcy Court filings can be viewed in Exhibit 2. SOURCE
- Things are heating up for Bankman-Fried. He now faces a trip to the U.S. for questioning as a result of collaboration between Bahamanian and U.S. officials; however, it is notable that the trip falls short of extradition to the U.S. thus providing further evidence to underpin the notion outlined in the previous point that any meaningful prosecution appears unlikely; at least at the moment. SOURCE
- In combined reporting form Zero Hedge and the Wall St. Journal, consider that “the WSJ reports that the trading arm of Sam Bankman-Fried’s empire, Alameda Research, was quietly amassing stakes in various cryptos ahead of announcements that FTX would be listing them for trade, a practice that is patently illegal. Citing analysis of public blockchain data from analytics firm Argus, the Wall Street Journal reported that on the days FTX said it would be listing “new” tokens between 2021 and March of this year, Alameda had already amassed roughly $60 million worth of tokens ahead of time, arguably to sell into the burst of customer demand and make a huge risk-free profit.” SOURCE
- The collapse of FTX is now being compared to the Enron and Madoff scandals and the gravity of that pulls directly on the political class beneficiaries of the Ukrainian centered money laundering operation that was used to steal another round of elections and the country altogether. Just like two-time Attorney General William Barr was not foolish enough to undo himself with Durham, the politburo will not undo itself with the FTX mess. SOURCE
- What does Bankman-Fried have to say for himself? This: “I was on the cover of every magazine, and FTX was the darling of Silicon Valley. We got overconfident and careless.” Bankman-Fried figured to have an $8 billion mistake on the cryptocurrency exchange’s leverage levels. “It was $13 billion, not $5 billion.” See Bankman-Fired’s posts in Exhibit 3. SOURCE
Bankman-Fried funded an overthrow of the U.S. threading through the epicenter of enterprise fraud and money laundering that I identified 5 years ago.
The people who executed that overthrow are his beneficiaries.
What are the chances anything comes of this?
Probably about as good as a “Republican” beating a “Democrat” in any “election” that matters.
Note to self: never invest with anyone named Madoff [made-off] or Bankman [bank man] because in the end, they’ll make-off with your money and take it to the bank man to never be seen again.