-17 Nov 22-
The keystone of corruption that is Ukraine and the unraveling FTX scandal continues to unravel without even a modicum of appropriate coverage from the mainstream media. No surprises there. That’s exactly how the “media” is supposed to function in a Third World banana republic and that, folks, is exactly what the United States of Venezuela is.
There are three previous articles dedicated to the FTX scandal and if one cares to truly begin to understand the highly enmeshed and obscenely corrupt and criminal nature of FTX relative to money laundering operations in Ukraine and whereby work into them goes all of the way back to 2018, take in the second piece. The first piece provides a succinct introduction to said corruption and criminality in an efficient 21-point list. The previous articles:
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine and the FTX Scandal [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine, the FTX Scandal, PrivatBank, the National Bank of Ukraine and Ihor Kolomoyskyi [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: “TRUMPLOSE,” FTX, Sam Bankman-Fried and Ukraine Scandal Envelops Joe Biden, Newly Elected Senate Minority Leader McConnell and Others [on Substack]
Beginning with the obscene nature of it all, consider this, which speaks volumes on its face:
This is the same NY Times that wrote an entire “puff” piece on FTX to provide a soft landing in the public eye. As reported at Zero Hedge: “For example, the NY Times on Monday published a cowering puff-piece which mentioned exactly none of the major accusations against the well-connected Democrat mega-donor,” and from that item, we have this:
If the above image doesn’t register on your seismograph, take a second to run through the 21-point summary of the FTX scandal provided in the first linked Moonshine article.
The balance of the Zero Hedge item is left for your independent consumption noting that it goes on to identify other “usual suspects” in the MSM propaganda machine also carving out a “safe space” for Sam Bankman-Fried to snuggle down into.
Zelensky needs no introduction and neither does Sam Bankman-Fried.
Neither should BlackRock but I will take the time to remind you that BlackRock is as steeped in this as anyone or anything else and between it and Vanguard, they own about everything, which means that influence and control about everything.
Note BlackRock in the top right corner above observing the lanes and intersections to all of the worst corruption, crime and treason this nation has endured over a fairly long timeline.
These three article begin to back-fill those BlackRock details and there’s more where they came from:
- BIG TECH, BIG MEDIA, BIG MONEY: Full Circle to the D.C. Swamp
- BIG TECH, BIG MEDIA, BIG MONEY: Full Circle to the D.C. Swamp Part II – Political Contributions by BlackRock and Vanguard
- IT’S ALL ENTERPRISE FRAUD, EVERY BIT OF IT: Trump, Clinton, COVID-19, BlackRock, Vanguard and All of the Pieces In Between
Then throw in Janet Yellen of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and it seems that all that is missing is Joe Biden himself and the Federal Reserve.
1913 was an important year and the Federal Reserve needs to be dispatched immediately.
Ponzi scheme gets used often in the Moonshine work into enterprise fraud and there’s no bigger Ponzi scheme than “green energy.” It’s a topic for its own volume of books.
Respective to enterprise fraud and Ponzi schemes; and leaving the remainder of the article for your independent consumption, consider this helpful introductory summary courtesy of Charles Hugh Smith at OfTwoMinds and as featured at Zero Hedge:
If you haven’t plowed through dozens of post-collapse commentaries on FTX, I’m saving you the trouble: here’s a distillation of what matters going forward. If you’re seeking a forensic accounting of FTX, others have done this work already. If you’re seeking an ideological diatribe, you won’t find that here, either.
What you will find is insight into the real innovation of FTX: FTX compressed the entire playbook and history of financial fraud into one brief cycle of the credulous bamboozled, Charles Ponzi bested and creative accounting being revealed for what it really is, fraud.
All financial frauds share the same set of tools. The toolbox of financial fraud, whether it is traditional or crypto-based, contains variations of these basic mechanisms:
1. Using clients’ capital (without full disclosure) to increase the private gain of the Owners of the Con (OOTC).
2. Using the clients’ capital to arbitrage yield differentials in duration, risk and other asymmetries to the benefit not of the clients but to the Owners of the Con (OOTC)..
3. Overstate assets by listing illiquid, insider-controlled, non-marked-to-market assets at valuations completely disconnected from reality, i.e. what they would fetch on the open market in size. Rely on assets issued by the firm or its subsidiaries for the bulk of the firm’s assets, i.e. its claim of solvency.
4. Attracting new capital investments and client funds with “too good to be true” (but borderline plausible, given the fantastic growth and track record of high returns) returns, goals and promises to cover the normal churn of redemptions, so the fraud goes undetected. (Ponzi Scheme)
5. Play fast and loose with leverage, the full extent of which isn’t disclosed to clients or regulators.
6. Issue securities (i.e. “money”–tokens, bonds, shares of stock, etc.) whose value is based on the firm’s fraudulently listed assets and mouth-watering growth.
7. Persuade investors and clients that you’re doing them a favor by letting them get a piece of the action. In other words, exploit their near-infinite greed.
8. Present a facade of prudent, audited, transparent, regulated stability which cloaks the interlocking network of fraud, bogus accounting, illiquid assets, etc. and insider looting.Charles Hugh Smith at OfTwoMinds
The FTX scandal is reliably substantive enough to gut Congress and lock-up a whole bunch of folks including many [most?] in the Democratic Party and the CEO of backstabbing crime and corruption himself, who was just reelected the Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell. He took money, too. All of this is covered in the linked Moonshine articles.
In short, FTX ties to a manufactured proxy war in Ukraine and the longtime preceding money laundering operations I identified and evidenced drawing back to 2018; not to mention that FTX was leveraged to steal the 2022 midterms.
That in and of itself explains why the mainstream media propaganda machine won’t give it appropriate coverage – everybody goes to prison.
We’ll continue to monitor and report on this matter.