-14 Jan 23-
The breakneck pace of developments in the geopolitical landscape over the course of the past few weeks is insane. From fifteen votes on the House floor to elect Kevin McCarthy as House Speaker, to Quid Pro Joe trumping Trump by stashing classified documents in two places not one, to the emergence of contractual evidence indicating rather clearly that for the entirety of the COVID-19 “pandemic,” the U.S. Department of Defense has been engaged in biowarfare against the American people.
Let’s slow that pace down for a second to put forth a slate of worthy recent work and to remind folks that dog whistles are abound. Those dog whistles are deflection points; some constructed [kabuki theater], to distract Americans and deflect legacy media coverage away from critical matters and towards the drama as if to say, “Look here, House drama and Quid Pro Joe’s classified docs, don’t look here, the FTX fix is in.”
This article is the 18th one in the series The Keystone of Corruption covering the FTX scandal and it provides updates without recapitulating the broader fact set. If needed, dig into the series to back fill missing details.
Primary positions established in that series [and in other preceding and substantial Moonshine work] include but aren’t limited to Russia and Ukraine being Biden’s two epicenters of corruption, crime and treason; Ukraine being the global hub of corruption; FTX being a money laundering operation to funnel U.S. aid to Ukraine back to the U.S. politburo under the guise of a constructed Russia/Ukraine war; and Biden being the primary FTX beneficiary with the Democrats writ large being second and where both Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy received FTX funds through their Congressional SuperPacs. McConnell and McCarthy used those funds to defeat actual conservative candidates in the primaries.
It’s why I stated back in early November that when McCarthy is elected House speaker, it will be business as usual as he stands to become Nancy Pelosi Lite. I’ll leave the door cracked for him and Congress to make me wrong. Let’s see what happens.
Add to that, the clear evidence that the FTX scandal is being fixed and covered-up to set the table for the new developments in this article. I assumed that position very long ago, well before others subscribed to it and before the clear evidence for it began to emerge. It was the only plausible and sensible projection to assume on the facts.
Before getting to new developments, it’s incumbent upon me to draw your attention to worthy matters deserving of close scrutiny. We take them piecemeal beginning with Joe Biden’s illegal retention of classified documents and the distinct differences between that matter and the Mar-a-Lago matter with President Trump.
The most important distinction between Biden and Trump is this: As the former Vice President, Biden never possessed the authority to declassify anything whereas Trump, as the former President, did and definitively so. It’s a bit of an informal process and once the President proclaims documents as unclassified, they are immediately considered so, ergo no crimes were committed and the corrupt establishment knows this:
Presidents can declassify documents on a whim, even just by “thinking about it,” former President Donald Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday.
Trump appeared on Hannity’s show to discuss the ongoing federal investigation into classified documents found in Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home during an FBI raid.
“Is there a process? What was your process to declassify?” Hannity asked.
“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump responded. “You know, different people say different things, but as I understand it there doesn’t have to be.”
“If you’re the president of the United States you can declassify just by saying: ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it,” he added. “There doesn’t have to be a process. There can be a process, but there doesn’t have to be. You’re the president, you make that decision…I declassified everything.”Fox News
Don’t forget that as the Mar-a-Lago raid broke in the news, I classified it as an entrapment operation in the same vein as the Capitol “insurrection” entrapment operation, where I’ve written another entire series on it. So then, what was its primary purpose?
Conventional thought holds that the Mar-a-Lago raid was conducted to position a corrupt FBI to recapture important documents evidencing a wide swath of “Obamagate” criminality carried-out by the former Obama/Biden Administration; especially the evidence of rampant FISC/FISA abuse and other mechanisms targeting Trump and his inner circle.
This brings us to substantial and important work examining Biden’s retention of classified documents at the China/CCP funded Penn Biden Center. It is presented in very exclusive ways threading through a long timeline of critical mattes: China, Cash and Classified Documents: FISC/FISA, the Usual Suspects and the Problematic Penn Biden Center.
Subsequently, Biden was then found to have classified documents in a second location in his garage at his private Delaware residence.
To go full circle and right back to longstanding positions reviewed above, Victor Davis Hanson recently appeared on Fox News indicating that the scope of the Biden documents discovered was China and Ukraine – Biden’s two epicenters of corruption, crime and treason. Imagine my surprise, tongue in cheek.
Falling back on another longstanding position thoroughly examined in all of my work on Special Counsel John Durham, by all appearances the appointment of Special Counsel Robert K. Hur to examine the Biden/classified documents matter stands to be another concealment and cover-up operation rather than one designed to pursue justice to the fullest extent of the law.
Despite being nominated for U.S. Attorney for Maryland by Trump, where he served accordingly, Hur’s background includes degrees from two institutions thoroughly implicated in the broader landscape: Harvard and Stanford.
Like corrupt FBI Director Christopher Wray, who is on his way to Davos [World Economic Forum/Klaus Schwab], Hur spent time at the swampy D.C. law firm King & Spalding. Hur served as special assistant and counsel to Wray when Wray was Assistant Attorney General. Hur also served as a top aide to detestable and thoroughly corrupt Rod Rosenstein,and served as a top liaison in the corrupt Mueller Special Counsel investigation headed by Andrew Weissmann. Before his Special Counsel appointment, Hur returned to the private sector in February 2021 at the firm Gibson Dunn.
In short, Hur is one of them. He’s a swamp rat. It’s why his task is to manage the fall-out of Biden’s illegal possession of classified documents to steer it to a desirable landing place. It’s a common practice.
What does this portend for Biden’s future? By all appearances, his exit is being constructed before our very eyes. The particulars and the timeline are unknown but we can speculate.
As longtime Moonshine contributor “Wall St.” suggested to me if not sarcastically so, Hur’s findings would not present until after 2024. That’s a keen take for two reasons: 1-It will require time for the SC investigation to reach the findings stage, which will abut to 2024 and position them to claim that releasing the findings would constitute election interference if Biden follows-through on his statements to run in 2024 [steal another election] and 2-It would represent a rinse/repeat of the Durham Special Counsel construct where then Attorney General William Barr tolled the investigation until the day after the stolen 2020 election.
Time will tell on these matters but for now, it’s business as usual.
The other worthy development is the emergence of contractual evidence and the analysis of it by Big Pharma research and development executive Sasha Latypova. Latypova indicates rather clearly that the U.S. Department of Defense has been engaged in biowarfare against the American people from the onset of the COVID-19 “pandemic,” which manifests as construct of enterprise fraud; as I’ve evidenced in over 350 articles.
The work I put forth on this development merges the two facts for a full picture:
- The U.S. Department of Defense Has Been Engaged in Biowarfare Against the American People This Entire Time
- The Department of Defense and Its Biowarfare Against the American People: Contracts and Evidence
Note that the second item is massive exceeding 12,000 words, so be warned. It thoroughly examines 30 components to the DoD’s framework for biowarfare and exists to archive the evidence. It will also allow us to point back to it in further making these claims.
This brings us to Sam Bankman-Fried, the FTX/Ukraine money laundering scandal and all of the distractions designed to keep us from looking at it.
Here are the new SBF/FTX developments informing old positions:
- 30 Dec 22: EXCLUSIVE: Sam Bankman-Fried hires top private investigator who worked for Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘Relentless’ detective is seen escorting disgraced crypto boss out of court after being freed on $250m bail: “1-DailyMail.com can reveal that SBF has hired ‘hound dog’ Jimmy Harkins, 2-He was escorted from court in NY by Harkins after being freed on $250m bail, 3-Harkins is a former NYPD detective who has helped mobsters evade conviction, 4-Fallen FTX founder assembles expensive legal team despite claiming to only have $100,000 to his name.“
- 30 Dec 22: Bahamas Seized $3.5 Billion FTX Assets Over Risk Of ‘Imminent Dissipation’: “Shortly after FTX Digital Markets filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, Bahamian authorities seized $3.5 billion of digital assets from the failed cryptocurrency exchange, according to a statement late Thursday. The assets were seized by the Bahamian Securities Commission, which cited a risk of “imminent dissipation” of the assets over concerns flagged by Bankman-Fried, which included potential cyberattacks against the exchange, Bloomberg reports…The disclosure could mean that some FTX customers recover more losses than anticipated.”
- 30 Dec 22: FTX Founder Reportedly Cashes Out $684K After Being Released On Bail: “SBF has allegedly cashed out $684,000 from a crypto exchange in Seychelles while being under house arrest, according to an on-chain investigation…FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried is reportedly cashing out large amounts of cryptocurrency soon after being released on bail, on-chain data suggests. SBF has cashed out $684,000 in crypto to an exchange in Seychelles while being under house arrest, according to the on-chain investigation by DeFi educator BowTiedIguana…the former FTX CEO could have violated release conditions to not spend more than $1,000 without permission from the court. The alleged SBF-linked transactions occurred about a week after SBF was granted bail with a $250 million bond secured by SBF’s parents paid with the equity in their house. SBF previously claimed that he only had $100,000 in his bank account after the collapse of FTX.”
- 31 Dec 22: Bahamas Says It’s Keeping $3.5 Billion of FTX Assets – FTX Says Bahamas is Holding Only $296 Million: “The Bahamas claimed that they were holding $3.5 billion in FTX assets to pay back those who lost money from the now-bankrupt company. FTX says Bahamas is holding much less….Bahamian regulators took control of digital assets worth $3.5 billion from FTX’s local subsidiary in early November, a day after the cryptocurrency exchange filed for bankruptcy in the U.S. The Securities Commission of the Bahamas took the assets from FTX Digital Markets, citing “imminent dissipation” of the funds due to risks against the exchange, including hack attacks.”
- 31 Dec 22: FED Chairman Jerome Powell Met with FTX’s SBF in February 2022 When the FED Was Examining a Federal Digital Currency: “During his incredible rise, SBF was meeting some of the world’s top financial operatives. In February of 2022, SBF met with FED Chairman Jerome Powell. It’s unknown what was shared at this meeting but a short time later in June 2022, the FED announced its plans to develop a central bank digital currency.”
- 03 Jan 23: Sam Bankman-Fried Pleads Not Guilty: “FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried has pleaded not guilty to criminal charges, and is set to face trial in October. Appearing on Tuesday in US District Court in New York, US District Judge Lewis Kaplan set a trial date of October 2nd for the disgraced crypto king, after US prosecutors said they expect to submit all of their evidence in the case over the next month, Bloomberg reports.”
- 03 Jan 23: Corrupt Clinton Judge in the SDNY Rules that Two Entities Backing SBF’s Bail Can Remain Anonymous: “The corrupt Clinton Judge in the Department of Justice’s Southern District of New York (DOJ’s SDNY) made a ruling that protects the deep state actions in the billion-dollar fraud case of Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF). US District Judge Kaplan approved the request to keep two large sureties in the SBF case anonymous. Corrupt Bill Clinton Judge Lewis Kaplan ruled today that two entities that backed Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF) would remain a secret per the request of those involved.”
- 03 Jan 23: The Bahamas Lawyers Up As The FTX Case Proceeds In US Court And Disagreements Fester: “The Bahamas will have legal representation in the unfolding FTX case. The Caribbean nation chose Brown Rudnick as counsel “in certain matters of engagement related to the collapse of FTX Digital Markets Ltd.,” alongside Bahamian lawyers and other experts, according to a statement released by the law firm. FTX Digital Markets is headquartered in the Bahamas, and the top management of the company lived in that country. Cases against the members of the management team are now being heard in the United States after former CEO Sam Bankman-Fried’s extradition from the Bahamas.”
- 04 Jan 23: THE FIX IS IN: Sam Bankman-Fried Has a Clinton Judge, Soros-Related Biden-Appointed Prosecutor, and His Case Is in the Corrupt SDNY: “Could this be a coincidence or is the fix in? We’ve learned that in addition to being run in the SDNY and having a Clinton judge, the prosecuting attorney in SBF’s case is a Joe Biden-appointed Soros-related attorney who recently oversaw the Ghislaine Maxwell case. Damian Williams was appointed by Joe Biden to the SDNY in 2021. He’s a Democrat who worked for John Kerry’s campaign in 2004. He then attended Yale where he was supported by the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans. Williams was also a law clerk for Merrick Garland.”
- 04 Jan 23: The digital dollar is coming on the back of the FTX collapse: “The arrest of CEO Sam Bankman-Fried may be the smaller news story coming out of the collapse of FTX. Politicians will miss the point surrounding the massive political donations of the company and instead push for simplistic solutions to a complex issue. Ultimately, the collapse of the crypto company could lead to onerous federal regulations and the establishment of a federal “digital dollar.” The FTX issue isn’t large enough, under normal circumstances, to push through such dramatic banking and financial changes, but it is clear that those at the Federal Reserve and many in Congress have been salivating for such changes for years. This could be a fig leaf to justify it.”
- 11 Jan 23: FTX Advisers “Locate Over $5 Billion” In Cash, Liquid Crypto: “As FTX returns to bankruptcy court today, Sullivan & Cromwell attorney Adam Landis, speaking on behalf of FTX, told a bankruptcy hearing this morning that: “We have located over $5 billion of cash, liquid cryptocurrency and liquid investment securities measured at petition date value. [It] just does not ascribe any value to holdings of dozens of illiquid cryptocurrency tokens, where our holdings are so large relative to the total supply that our positions cannot be sold without substantially affecting the market for the token. The announcement substantially raises the total FTX claims it holds, after the company’s new leadership said it could only find just over $1 billion on Dec. 20, 2022.“
- 14 Jan 23: REMINDER: Corrupt Clinton Judge Who Allowed Crackpot E. Jean Carroll’s Sexual Assault Case Against President Trump to Move Forward Is Also Over FTX Case: “The corrupt Clinton judge who allows crackpot E. Jean Carroll’s sexual assault case to move forward is the same judge overseeing the FTX case. In America, there are some seriously corrupt judges who are political and rule with total disregard for the law. Many of these judges are Obama judges but there are others as well. This same judge was picked to oversee the Democrat-connected money laundering scheme referred to as FTX. And you wonder why Americans have no confidence of fair trials being held in New York, DC and other big cities.”
Back in mid-November, I began making the case that the FTX fix is in. Now others are assuming the same position for many of the reasons previously outlined and as evidenced in an entire series of articles as compounded and aggravated by the new fact sets above.
It’s going to be business as usual albeit it with a different point person in McCarthy, who just happened to be a FTX beneficiary, and where a patently swampy, corrupt and Clinton appointed judge is in charge of the goat rope. It will manifest as a carefully managed “controlled demolition” of unavoidable circumstances steered to a predetermined outcome.
Look here, House drama and Quid Pro Joe’s classified docs. Don’t look here, the FTX fix is in just like I said in mid-November.