Did you watch Proxy Joe Biden’s State of the Regime speech last night? I did not, I could not and I would not watch that liar lie to justify and sow deceit so obvious to my eyes. I did not, I could not and I would not watch China’s servant reap what he has sown since he stole the 2020 election in order to carry-out Obama’s third term; arguably his fourth, and en route to destroying this nation inside-out according to the designs of Cloward-Piven.
I did; however, push this out before the kabuki theater began with this caption: “Joe Biden is a Chinese proxy. Period. He was installed in part by China & serves China. Biden’s policies are China’s policies, which is why they generally benefit China & punish Americans. He needed the manufactured balloon fiasco to deflect away from this. The more you know.”
That brings us to this, which I put-out earlier several days ago:
Biden’s State of the Regime speech was a foregone conclusion and refusing to watch it was a measured design to keep me from losing my sanity and composure while preserving the television in-tact and free of harm form forceful projectiles launched in disgust.
Projecting Biden’s rhetoric is elementary: full of lies and devoid of any important matters, which to Biden present as war, famine, disease and one criminal scandal after another. The New York Post weighed-in this morning.
State of the Union speeches are usually pretty scattershot, but President Biden’s 2023 version set a new record.
He ranged across a world of issues without substantively addressing the biggest ones — crime, the border crisis, China, the nation’s looming economic woes — because his record is so weak on all of them.
Instead, he offered lie after lie in a shameless bid to fool the electorate ahead of his 2024 run for re-election. His only “big idea” is to make bogeymen out of the wealthy and offer the American people more freebies, more unsustainable spending.New York Post
It’s a true gift for Proxy Joe Biden to be able to speak for over an hour, not say anything and when he does, have it manifest as duplicitous and deceitful falsities. That’s true of D.C. and the U.S. politburo writ large these days.
[This is the 103rd article in the WAR, FAMINE & DISEASE series.]
In light of abundant, deep and wide evidence, Joe Biden’s State of the Regime address laden with one lie after another and devoid of anything factual or realistic is fully emblematic of a predetermined course to oblivion with Cloward-Piven as the blueprint and war, famine and disease as the vectors.
Biden’s State of the Regime speech was emblematic of the position I assumed before he gave it: Biden needed the manufactured Chinese spy balloon crisis as a deflection point away from the truth of his service to China, which continues to peel back like an onion with each passing day. The timing of it preceding the State of the Union speech was critical. In recent days, that narrative has become clear in mainstream reporting. Look here, not here, as they so often blather.
Another example of “look here, not here” respective to balloon buffoonery is found in the balloon fiasco overlaying the reemergence of Jeffrey Epstein [did not kill himself] in the mainstream as Tucker Carlson reported. Moreover, what else aren’t we talking about? Ukraine, FTX, money laundering, imploding COVID-19 narrative, rampant inflation, fabricated jobs numbers, the illegal retention of classified documents and more. Look here, not here.
Biden’s constructed Chinese spy balloon crisis is problematic for several reasons:
- It’s another designed and progressive step in the escalation towards a thermonuclear third world war that I began discussing and arduously evidencing since March 2021
- When America first learned of it, it was over Montana [nuclear weapons sites] and should have been brought down immediately based upon the Department of Defense’s ability to accurately determine the balloon’s payload in combination with Montana’s immense geographic area and sparse population [plenty of room to safely down it]
- When the Department of Defense first learned of it, it was over the Pacific [Alaska] and should have been brought down immediately and before it ever traversed the continental U.S. to the Atlantic
- Once it was brought down, the damage had already been done and China had already received the transmitted intelligence
Who responds to such a significant national security breach in such a obviously harmful, reckless and dangerous way? A Chinese proxy in service to China. Dead horse kicked. Again.
There are conflicting reports about whether similar Chinese spy balloon incidences occurred during the Trump Administration and where Trump says, “It never happened,” despite an anonymous Biden Department of Defense official claiming that it did. This according to Fox News, “A defense official on Saturday said Chinese spy balloons briefly traveled over the United States at least three times during the last administration.”
This is the same style of deflection construct that we see with Biden’s illegal retention of classified documents whereby the regime is conflating Biden’s actual impeachable crimes and treason with lawful acts or fabricated “fact sets” to offset Biden’s criminality and treason as a reflection of Trump’s. Of course, Trump’s never occurred and that’s the basis of the design.
I thoroughly discuss the classified documents crimes in these:
- China, Cash and Classified Documents: FISC/FISA, the Usual Suspects and the Problematic Penn Biden Center
- Look Here, House Drama and Quid Pro Joe’s Classified Docs, Don’t Look Here, the FTX Fix Is In
- Reconciling Biden Classified Docs, Special Counsel Robert Hur and the Mar-A-Lago Entrapment Operation to Project Forward
- TRUMP CONFIRMS ANALYSIS OLD and NEW: Biden Classified Docs, CEFC China Energy Company, Money and Intelligence Laundering, Penn Biden Center and Hunter’s $50k Rent
- Kamala Harris Slipping Into the Executive Through the Back Door Is Overshadowed by Problematic Background, Ties to Bidens and CEFC China Energy Company, Intel Community Targets Pence
- Joe Biden Is a Conduit to Traffic Sensitive and Secret Information to America’s Greatest Geopolitical Threat, China: 1,850 Boxes Donated to the Biden Institute at University of Delaware
- BIDEN CLASSIFIED DOCS FIX IS IN: BIG PICTURE UNDERSTANDING – Lies and Fraud, Biden’s Removal, Special Counsel, Robert Hur, John Durham, Beach House Raid, Kolomoyskyi Raid, Ukraine, China, Impeachment, Metabiota, Biden Laptop, Multiple-Front War, Marco Polo, Biden Counterattack
The evidenced disconnect between the former Trump Administration and its Department of Defense is underscored by past and present.
The past is relevant to my reporting in late September 2021 regarding the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Mark Milley: “The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Milley recently publicly defended two telephone calls to China where he agreed to provide advanced notice of any forthcoming strike ordered by the US Commander-in-Chief, then President Trump. China is our primary military, economic and political rival and conventionally, this is a textbook definition of treason.”
It’s clear that the combined intelligence community and Pentagon leadership functioned on its own schedule and independent of the Commander-in-Chief, then President Trump.
All of this is fundamentally more problematic when augmented with reporting on NORAD respective to two things: 1-a Chinese spy balloon incident over Canada and 2-clear evidence of China’s deep infiltration of Canada [1 2].
NORAD is “The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning, aerospace control and maritime warning for North America.
The troublesome reporting on NORAD indicates a lack or failure in capability to detect balloons invading U.S. airspace saying that, “On Monday, NORAD commander Gen. Glen VanHereck told reporters that spy balloons entered US airspace three times during the Trump administration, but “that we did not detect those threats,” calling it a “domain awareness gap. Every day as a NORAD commander, it’s my responsibility to detect threats to North America. I will tell you that we did not detect those threats,” VanHereck said. “And that’s a domain awareness gap that we have to figure out, but I don’t want to go into further detail.” VanHereck then said that the US intelligence community was able to determine the Trump-era transits after the fact “from additional means that made us aware of those balloons that were previously approaching North America or transited North America.”“
Occam’s razor tells us that NORAD and the Pentagon were clearly aware but stood down to the Chinese infiltration just as the Pentagon stood down to subversion and treason in clear evidence of a stolen 2020 election. In a word – China. Joe Biden is a Chinese proxy and Mark Milley licks China’s boots.
There’s more to consider here, though.
One consideration is that such a balloon could carry an electromagnetic pulse device [EMP] that would destroy anything with circuitry and effectively shut down the entire U.S. I addressed that in this brief Twitter thread.
A second consideration is that in 2018, China was experimenting with launching hypersonic missiles from balloons.
Once again applying Occam’s, the “spy” balloon incident becomes not only a Chinese surveillance mission but a beta test for Chinese weapons platforms that would certainly target U.S. infrastructure, communication, and defensive and offensive locations and in a precursory strike on the U.S. mainland.
I wonder if NORAD and the Pentagon will stand down to those, also? We should all be wondering that.
In other war developments, Seymour Hersh has published a new article evidencing my position on the Nord Stream pipeline attack.
These actions of the U.S. arise to yet another act of war. How much longer will Vladimir Putin and Russia maintain their restraint? That’s another question we should all be asking. Hersh’s article can be read here.
Further escalation towards war are found in these developments:
- 02 Feb 23: Any Military Action Against Iran Deemed Declaration Of War: UN Mission: “The Iranian Permanent Mission to the UN issued a warning following the drone attack on a military facility in Isfahan, saying that any military action by the US against Iran would be regarded as a declaration of war and would be met with reprisal. “In Iran’s perspective, the use of the military option at any level means US entry into the war. For now, Iran considers such a possibility to be weak,” Iran’s Permanent Mission to the UN told Newsweek on Tuesday.”“
- 02 Feb 23: “Significant Threat To National Security”: US Air Force Warns Over Chinese Corn Mill In North Dakota: “The US Air Force has warned that the construction of a Chinese-owned corn mill in North Dakota poses a “significant threat to national security.” The company which owns the mill is Fufeng Group, an MSG and xantham gum manufacturer based in Shandong province, China, bought 370 acres of farmland in Grand Forks – along with the promise that the $700 million site would economically benefit the region.”
- 02 Feb 23: Could Ukraine Actually Get F-16s?: “Ukraine’s request for F-16 fighter jets represents a new level of support the U.S. should not entertain…Very shortly after the announcement of the decision to supply Western tanks, the Ukrainian leadership came up with the idea that it now wants F-16 aircraft.”
- 02 Feb 23: Pentagon In Classified Briefing: Ukraine Retaking Crimea ‘Unlikely’: “During a meeting with Ukrainian defense officials on Jan. 20, chairman of the Join Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley didn’t make his counterparts too happy when he said, “I still maintain that for this year it would be very, very difficult to militarily eject the Russian forces from all –– every inch of Ukraine and occupied –– or Russian-occupied Ukraine,.” He added at the time: “That doesn’t mean it can’t happen. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen, but it’d be very, very difficult.” The Pentagon has backed Milley’s assessment in a new classified briefing issued to lawmakers, and reported in Politico. “Ukrainian forces are unlikely to be able to recapture Crimea from Russian troops in the near future, four senior Defense Department officials told House Armed Services Committee lawmakers in a classified briefing.””
- 02 Feb 23: Turkey Can Forget About Getting F-16s If Sweden, Finland NATO Bids Blocked: Senators: “The United States is now threatening Turkey with holding more American-made fighter jets captive, this time over the Erdogan government’s refusal to allow Sweden into NATO.”
- 03 Feb 23: Ukraine Says Russia Mustering 500,000 Troops On Borders For New Major Offensive: “The Ukrainian government is sounding the alarm ahead of the upcoming one-year Feb.24 anniversary of the Russian invasion, saying that Kremlin forces are amassing more troops on the border in preparation for a major new offensive. The warnings comes amid widespread reports that Russian forces are gearing up for an inevitable Spring offensive. In a Wednesday interview with a French media outlet Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov claimed that Putin has ordered a whopping 500,000 troops to ready the new assault in the coming weeks.”
- 03 Feb 23: Putin to launch ‘unstoppable’ hypersonic Zircon missile during war games with China and South Africa – following simulated Russian launch carried out off US coast: “Vladimir Putin is set to unleash ‘unstoppable’ hypersonic Zircon missiles during his upcoming war games with China and South Africa. The new Mach 9 nuclear-capable Zircon missiles, which travel at speeds of nearly 7,000mph, will be fired from the Russian warship Admiral Gorshkov during naval exercises off the coast of South Africa.”
- 07 Feb 23: World Is Walking Into WW3 With “Eyes Wide Open” – UN Chief Tells General Assembly: “United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres warned on Monday in a speech delivered before the 193-member UN General Assembly that the world is headed toward a “wider war” in Ukraine due to the ever-increasing risk of escalation. “The prospects for peace keep diminishing,” Guterres said. “The chances of further escalation and bloodshed keep growing.” He then sounded the alarm that “I fear the world is not sleepwalking into a wider war. I fear it is doing so with its eyes wide open.””
- 07 Feb 23: America Sleepwalks Into War With Russia: “The United States and its NATO allies are slowly drifting into a war against Russia. The Biden administration and some of our NATO allies, while feigning caution and prudence, have gradually increased their involvement in Ukraine’s war effort. Some Western strategists talk of defeating Russia and forcing Vladimir Putin from power, even trying him as a war criminal. Victory, they say, is just around the corner as along as we continue to arm Ukraine.”
- 08 Feb 23: Truth About Tanks: How NATO Lied Its Way To Disaster In Ukraine: “The truth about tanks is that NATO and its allied nations are making Ukraine weaker, not stronger, by providing them with military systems that are overly complicated to operate, extraordinarily difficult to maintain, and impossible to survive unless employed in a cogent manner while supported by extensive combined arms partners. The decision to provide Ukraine with Western main battle tanks is, literally, a suicide pact, something those who claim they are looking out for the best interests of Ukraine should consider before it is too late.”
Nothing has derailed us from the tracks leading to a thermonuclear World War III upon which I placed us in March 2021. In fact, the evidence continues to indicate we are full speed ahead.
The manufactured “food crisis” continues moving forward as the sheeple are herded up to eat cricket powder. A new vector in the food crisis is being reported: “Years-long drought in the US Plains has withered pastures and squeezed supplies of feeds including hay and corn. The result: ranchers have liquidated some animals to cut costs, depressing breeding. The latest figures from the US Department of Agriculture cattle-inventory report on Tuesday showed 89.3 million cattle as of Jan. 1, down 3% from a year ago. The decline wasn’t unexpected and was in line with a Bloomberg survey.”
The collapsing narrative for the enterprise fraud construct and biowarfare that people mistakenly call the COVID-19 “pandemic” continues to implode including an open letter to Stanford University questioning its continued and unconstitutional “vaccine” mandate.
“Vaccinating” young people with experimental mRNA gene therapy for a pathogen with a better than 99.998% recovery rate is unmitigated insane and emblematic of a nefarious ulterior agenda. It’s more insane given recent misstatements by Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla where he was asked whether he believed it was likely that 5- to 11-year-olds in the UK and Europe would be vaccinated against COVID-19 and whether it was a good idea; noting that the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), didn’t approve the product for the same age group until Dec. 22, 2021.
The insanity even extends to a deliberate discussion within the federal apparatus regarding natural immunity, its superior effectiveness and vaccine exemptions but whereby such exemptions were ultimately disallowed and a false narrative was constructed around “vaccination” being the superior option to protect against COVID-19.
The insanity of completely ineffective masking policies also continues to unravel including this “scientific nail in the coffin”: “One of the largest and most comprehensive studies on the effectiveness of masks found they do almost nothing to reduce the spread of respiratory viruses.”
Look for a forthcoming segment on Dr. Henry Ealy’s podcast where we further discussing Pfizer, Thailand, the public:private interface and RICO/enterprise fraud that was recorded yesterday.
As the narrative implosion continues, also consider that the “U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials are aware of reports of long-lasting problems following COVID-19 vaccination, an official recently disclosed. “With respect to reports of people experiencing debilitating illnesses, we are aware of these reports of people experiencing long-lasting health problems following COVID vaccination,” Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, director of the CDC’s Immunization Safety Office, said on Jan. 26.” [Zero Hedge]
For anyone wanting to fully comprehend COVID-19, it can be done by understanding two basic concepts: enterprise fraud and biowarfare.
The Liar-in-Chief kept lying on behalf of China last evening. The multiple-front war against Russia and China continues unmitigated and in true escalating fashion as planned long ago and executed now by the Western Empire and the tip of its spear, NATO.
If they don’t kill us with bioweapons, they’ll starve us to death and for those with the skills, acumen and intestinal fortitude to survive all of that, it appears thermonuclear weapons will finish the job and complete the objective.
Onward we march. Onward to oblivion.
[…] war as I wrote about last September. More recently, we discussed this relative to Seymour Hersh’s confirmation of the U.S. […]