Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to introduce you to PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1: the rogue and weaponized pawn and Department of Justice henchman, Special Counsel Jack Smith.
For contextual backdrop, the Department of Justice indicates, “On November 18, 2022, Jack Smith was appointed by Attorney General Merrick B. Garland to serve as the Special Counsel by Order No. 5559-2022.”
This is Order No. 5559-2022:
From the order, we note Smith’s authority and investigative scope as Special Counsel:
- “The ongoing investigation into whether any person or entity violated the law in connection with efforts to interfere with the lawful transfer of power following the 2020 presidential election or the certification of the Electoral College vote held on or about January 6, 2021.”
- “Any matters that arose or might arise directly from this investigation or that are within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).”
- “The ongoing investigation referenced and described in the United States’ Response to Motion for Judicial Oversight and Additional Relief, Donald J Trump v. United States, No. 9:22-CV-81294-AMC (S.D. Fla. Aug. 30, 2022) (ECF No. 48 at 5- 13).“
- “To prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.”
- “To refer to the appropriate United States Attorney discrete prosecutions that may arise from the Special Counsel’s investigation.”
Smith’s scope and authority is clear; however, every granular bit of it is predicated by two primary entrapment operations: Mar-a-Lago and the Capitol “insurrection.”
I’ve covered both extensively in this series of articles:
Sherman v. United States, 356 U.S. 369 (1958) [Second Circuit] is one Supreme Court decision pertaining to entrapment that held [*commentary follows for relevance]:
- (a) Entrapment occurs only when the criminal conduct was “the product of the creative activity” of law enforcement officials. P. 356 U. S. 372. *In both operations, the only criminal conduct by President Trump was “the product of the creative activity” of law enforcement officials.
- (b) The undisputed testimony of the Government’s witnesses established entrapment as a matter of law. P. 356 U. S. 373. *Here, “entrapment” becomes galvanized as a matter of law ergo it’s a viable affirmative defense.
- (c) Although the informer was not being paid, the Government cannot disown him or disclaim responsibility for his actions, since he was an active government informer who was himself awaiting trial on narcotics charges, for which he was later given a suspended sentence. Pp. 356 U. S. 373-374. *It’s clear there was an informant[s] inside Mar-a-Lago at the same time there were obvious federal operatives like Ray Epps engaged in the Capitol “insurrection” [evidence in this series of articles].
- d) It make [sic] no difference that the sales for which petitioner as convicted occurred after a series of sales, since they were not independent acts subsequent to the inducement, but were part of a course of conduct which was the product of the inducement. P. 356 U. S. 374. *In both operations, there is a clear case of inducement to manufacture criminality.
- (e) The Government cannot make such use of an informer and then claim disassociation through ignorance of the way in which he operated. Pp. 356 U. S. 374-375. *In both cases, the government is denying informers/informants and operatives altogether.
- (f) The evidence was insufficient to overcome the defense of entrapment by showing that petitioner evinced a “ready complaisance” to accede to the informer’s request. Pp. 356 U. S. 375-376. *In both cases, without concocted charges and manufactured criminality induced by the government, there is insufficient evidence to overcome the entrapment defense.
- (g) This Court adheres to the doctrine of the Court’s opinion in Sorrells v. United States, 287 U. S. 435, and declines to reassess the doctrine of entrapment according to the principles announced in the separate opinion Mr. Justice Roberts in that case, such issues not having been raised by the parties either in this Court or in the lower courts. Pp. 356 U. S. 376-378.
Sorrells v. United States, 287 U.S. 435 (1932) [Fourth Circuit] is the gold standard case delineating the entrapment doctrine.
Chief Justice Hughes delivered the opinion of the Court in Sorrells, which distills down to this:
The applicable principle is that courts must be closed to the trial of a crime instigated by the government’s own agents. No other issue, no comparison of equities as between the guilty official and the guilty defendant, has any place in the enforcement of this overruling principle of public policy.US Supreme Court Justice Hughes in Sorrells v. US
Hold onto the notion of the Supreme Court and the appellate process, which will reappear near the end with a bit of buried gold to potentially serve Mr. Trump and the nation well.
It’s important to note that Smith’s authority and scope, “does not apply to prosecutions that are currently pending in the District of Columbia, as well as future investigations and prosecutions of individuals for offenses they committed while physically present on the Capitol grounds on January 6, 2021.”
The latter is a clear reference to the prosecution of innocent Americans entrapped in the Capitol “insurrection” entrapment operation.
Below is the cover page to Donald J Trump v. United States, No. 9:22-CV-81294-AMC (S.D. Fla. Aug. 30, 2022) (ECF No. 48 at 5- 13), which pertains to President Trump’s motion for judicial oversight and additional relief from a politically motivated prosecution.
Therein, Trump’s attorney’s requested a “Special Master” be appointed in the Mar-a-Lago entrapment operation and the relevant materials and property seized in that operation.
On 18 Nov 22, Smith made a short statement:
Statement of Special Counsel Jack Smith
Following his appointment by Attorney General Merrick B. Garland today, Special Counsel Jack Smith made the following statement:
“I intend to conduct the assigned investigations, and any prosecutions that may result from them, independently and in the best traditions of the Department of Justice. The pace of the investigations will not pause or flag under my watch. I will exercise independent judgement and will move the investigations forward expeditiously and thoroughly to whatever outcome the facts and the law dictate.”US Department of Justice & Special Counsel Jack Smith
Interpreting such broad and vague statements can be difficult.
In this case, Smith’s remarks about the pace of the investigations and their timing [“will not pause”] is a veiled statement indicative of the timing being deliberate so as to interfere with the 2024 election.
Smith’s statement to “move the investigations forward expeditiously and thoroughly to whatever outcome the facts and the law dictate” presents as veiled “lawfare” as per the direction of a corrupt DOJ and a criminal AG in Merrick Garland.
I reviewed these longstanding premises in this article from March:
Yesterday, Smith returned to the spotlight to deliver this statement:
Special Counsel Jack Smith Delivers Statement
Friday, June 9, 2023
Good afternoon.  Today, an indictment was unsealed charging Donald J. Trump with felony violations of our national security laws as well as participating in a conspiracy to obstruct justice.
This indictment was voted by a grand jury of citizens in the Southern District of Florida, and I invite everyone to read it in full to understand the scope and the gravity of the crimes charged.
The men and women of the United States intelligence community and our armed forces dedicate their lives to protecting our nation and its people. Our laws that protect national defense information are critical to the safety and security of the United States and they must be enforced. Violations of those laws put our country at risk.
 Adherence to the rule of law is a bedrock principle of the Department of Justice. And our nation’s commitment to the rule of law sets an example for the world. We have one set of laws in this country, and they apply to everyone. Applying those laws. Collecting facts. That’s what determines the outcome of an investigation. Nothing more. Nothing less.
The prosecutors in my office are among the most talented and experienced in the Department of Justice. They have investigated this case hewing to the highest ethical standards. And they will continue to do so as this case proceeds.
 It’s very important for me to note that the defendants in this case must be presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. To that end, my office will seek a speedy trial in this matter. Consistent with the public interest and the rights of the accused. We very much look forward to presenting our case to a jury of citizens in the Southern District of Florida.
In conclusion.  I would like to thank the dedicated public servants of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, with whom my office is conducting this investigation and who worked tirelessly every day upholding the rule of law in our country. I’m deeply proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. Thank you very much.US Department of Justice & Special Counsel Jack Smith
Four sections are highlighted and enumerated above for annotation and analysis:
- Section 1 is indicative of the major premises I began outlining long ago: the objective of these entrapment operations is to preclude Mr. Trump from running in 2024 by making a felon out of him at the same time they permit the DOJ/FBI to bridge to Biden’s political opposition to attack and eliminate [“lawfare”] them.
- Section 2 is the veiled “lawfare” of two-tiered justice in the sense that Smith is establishing pretext for a predetermined outcome of a guilty verdict that he [DOJ] can later circle back to later in the media to establish narrative in achieving the tactical objective of precluding Trump from running in 2024. Meanwhile the far more egregious and actual crimes of the Obama/Biden/Clinton/Bush [DYNASTIC BUSH] cartel go unexamined and without scrutiny.
- Section 3 is further veiled projection of two-tiered justice and elaboration on the timing so as to comport with 2024 election timeline.
- Section 4 is clearly indicative of the FBI’s evidenced weaponized status as a mechanism to target Biden’s primary political opposition and the one person holding the totality of evidence to bring it all down.
Relative to Section 4, the latter aspect of it is the basis for the raid on Mar-a-Lago, which I confirm in this item:
If you care to watch Smith’s statement, it can be viewed here.
Let’s not forget what Mr. Trump’s counsel has already advised:
Mr. Trump’s attorneys have signaled that public enemy number one, Special Counsel Jack Smith [Capitol “insurrection” entrapment operation], is expected to cite “National Defense Information” to envelop Trump’s indictment into his own constructed and manufactured “lawfare” attack on the former President.Political Moonshine
The quote comes from yesterday’s article, which should be consumed for full comprehension:
Now, recall Smith’s scope and authority points 2 and 4 from the above list:
Point 2: “Any matters that arose or might arise directly from this investigation or that are within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).”
Point 4: “To prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.”
Enterprise fraud was committed to predicate one manufactured crime borne out of an entrapment operation with “lawfare” language in the scope and authority permitting it to be attached to and envelop the other entrapment operation.
This is in order to open a full-spectrum “lawfare” attack [Bolshevism] on Mr. Trump and those under his umbrella in a politically motivated prosecution designed to preclude him from even running in 2024.
That’s what’s happening.
That’s what PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 is doing.
That’s WHY PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 is doing it.
Hat tip to the criminals and traitors – they are exceedingly good at being exceedingly evil.
Stalwart analyst Techno Fog agrees. This is from yesterday’s article:
After years and years of prosecutorial and investigative abuses and crimes, the Department of Justice has finally indicted Trump. In doing so, the DOJ has inserted itself into the 2024 presidential election, again disenfranchising millions of voters. It’s a sad day for the country and a sobering day for those who wish for the equal administration of justice.Techno Fog
There may be some buried gold here. We return to the notion that I asked you to hold onto near the middle that pertains to the Supreme Court and the appellate process.
The Mar-a-Lago entrapment operation and its subsequent indictment of President Trump requires Mr. Trump to appear in federal court in Miami on Tuesday.
The jurisdiction is the Southern District of Florida.
The Southern District of Florida is in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42:
The Chief Justice of the United States and the associate justices of the Supreme Court shall from time to time be allotted as circuit justices among the circuits by order of the Supreme Court. The Chief Justice may make such allotments in vacation.
A justice may be assigned to more than one circuit, and two or more justices may be assigned to the same circuit.Cornell Law
These are the Circuit Court assignments and we are examining the assignment for the 11th Circuit highlighted near the bottom:
The US Supreme Court Justice allotted to the 11th Circuit is none other than Clarence Thomas, who is arguably the most conservative justice of his time.
There is both good and bad in this:
The good: It’s obvious. The appellate process that Mr. Trump will certainly undertake once he’s found guilty, stands to involve Justice Thomas as an allocated circuit Justice in the matter.
The bad: It, too, is obvious. The appellate process is a slow one and the timing of Smith’s indictment will certainly drag up to, through and past the 2024 election.
The worse: “Clarence Thomas didn’t kill himself.” That comes from Moonshine contributor, Wall St. [the smartest and wisest person we know.] For clarity on this, ask US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia or Jeffrey Epstein.
Let us all pray that Justice Thomas has the opportunity to serve the nation well in this matter.
President Trump’s indictment marks the darkest day in US history for it is emblematic of the unmitigated and devastating conversion of this once proud Constitutional Republic to abject Marxist communism replete with Bolshevik and Alinsky “lawfare” tactics.
Most importantly and as I’ve laid-out in arduous detail in the series THE HUNT IS ON; and reviewed in yesterday’s article, “The “lawfare” vectors will extend to MAGA, 74 million American voters, conservatives, Christians and otherwise enemies of Marxist communism and the regime of the Chinese proxy, Joe Biden.”
The bridge from them to us is Mr. Trump.
They’re crossing the bridge.
Next up, 74 million Americans.
And that makes Jack Smith PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1.