On Wednesday, the Department of Justice issued a press release that we began taking to task in the previous article, which is necessary backdrop for what follows. From that article, here’s a brief recapitulation of what the DOJ outlined.
According to the DOJ press release (emphasis added),
Natalino D’Amato, 61, of Venezuela, was charged in an 11-count indictment filed in the Southern District of Florida. D’Amato was charged with one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering, four counts of international money laundering, three counts of promotional money laundering, and three counts of engaging in transactions involving criminally derived property.
The indictment alleges that, beginning in January 2013 and continuing through December 2017, D’Amato conspired with others, including officials at joint ventures between PDVSA and various foreign companies in the oil-rich Orinoco belt of Venezuela, to launder the proceeds of an illegal bribery scheme to and from bank accounts located in South Florida. These joint ventures were majority owned and controlled by PDVSA. According to the indictment, D’Amato offered and paid bribes to numerous Venezuelan officials who worked at the PDVSA joint ventures in order to obtain highly inflated and lucrative contracts to provide goods and services to the PDVSA joint ventures. The indictment further alleges that over the course of the conspiracy, companies controlled by D’Amato received approximately $160 million from the PDVSA joint ventures into accounts he controlled in South Florida. According to the charges, D’Amato used a portion of those funds to make payments to or for the benefit of the Venezuelan officials.
Let’s revisit what is known about Joe Biden and what is covered extensively – sourced and cited – on this website. The evidence demonstrates that Biden is:
- Completely owned and compromised by China and the CCP
- Fully behind and integral to the conspiracy to remove President Trump and overthrow the US government vis-a-vis China, the CCP, Iran, Venezuela and Cuba and including the stolen 2020 election
- Deeply tied to myriad crimes in Ukraine and especially in the energy sector and allegedly in human trafficking and with other suspected energy sector enterprises in Brazil and multitudes other nations across the globe
- Deeply enmeshed in the conspiracy with Iran to develop a rogue nuclear arsenal to be leveraged against Western governments to herd them into desired geopolitical positions and as made possible by the well-over $150 billion that Obama provided Iran and as baked into the laws framing the failed JCPOA
- Recall this is all occurring against the backdrop of Obama’s normalization of diplomatic relations with Cuba and against the backdrop of Cuba’s relevance as noted above
Moving forward, let’s begin with new material that stands to link the Biden crime family to the matters at hand. As we get into it and as I’ve mentioned before with much of this, the landscape is deep, broad and complex so what we are doing is cursory level work to establish connections. That endeavor is entirely different than presenting evidence sufficient to prove more or meet a standard for the burden of proof commensurate with the civil standard of preponderance of the evidence or the criminal one of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
The first order of business is finding entities resting in between the Bidens and those associated with the press release: Natalino D’Amato, Venezuela, South Florida and PDVSA.
To demonstrate the complexity here, consider the two primary corporations that link to the Biden crime family – Rosemont Seneca and Boahai Harvest. Bohai Harvest alone has 680 offshore entities, 101 officers, 12 intermediaries and 35 global locations that span Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Singapore, Jersey, Switzerland Guernsey, UK, Isle of Man, China, Panama, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Malta, Seychelles, Bahamas, and more.
Here is one example from Bohai Harvest’s 12 intermediaries that serves as an exemplar of how this all peels back like an onion and whereby each layer diverges like a spiderweb. In this case, Grand Harvest Consultants LTD depicts how each of the Bohai Harvest entities generates this type of hub and spoke map.
This type of hub and spoke map can be generated for each of the remaining 11 Bohai Harvest intermediaries and each of its 680 offshore entities and the 101 officers. For each of those, which totals 793 altogether, a hub and spoke map would be generated and each spoke would be run to its end point, which in turn would create another hub and spoke map. Rinse/repeat. You could do this for a very long time.
All of this would represent the tip of the iceberg and as you can see, it is a daunting task and so we stay cursory in our examination.
Thorough efforts to tie D’Amato directly to Biden were fruitless, as expected, and so it made sense to vector from known Biden interfaces: Bohai Harvest and Rosemont Seneca.
Starting there and vectoring back towards Venezuela, our focus naturally drew upon PDVSA (we assert that the Biden’s were leveraging energy markets and natural gas, specifically, to move money relative to their criminal enterprises) and PDVSA is state-owned [Venezuela], has Russian entanglements and ties to Dominion/Smartmatic by it’s state ownership [Venezuela.]
After several hours of work, the best laid evidence can be found in work that brings PDVSA to light relative to an established and known entity is Rosneft – Russia’s largest oil producer.
This is Rosneft.
Rosneft should sound familiar to you and we’re moving in that direction. What connects us to Rosneft is Hunter Biden (Joe Biden), China, the CCP, Patrick Ho and his entity, CEFC, which we first brought to your attention in March. The takeaway here to keep things succinct is viewing CEFC as the linkage between the Bidens and China ergo we draw down on how PDVSA may link to CEFC/China.
Let’s consider the nature and timing of Rosneft transactions and developments (copy/paste from linked sources, emphasis added) understanding that we are applying our known fact sets to understand how Russia and Venezuela combine to situate Russia in the Western Hemisphere and whereas Russian money is being infused to a communist nation that directly interfered in the 2020 US election:
- 15 Apr 18: As Riddle reports, “Given Rosneft was cut off from much of the Western financing that its politically-dominant position in Russia had given it easy access to, after the implementation of US sanctions it has been forced to find new ways to secure loans. And although its December 2014 financial engineering did not result in significant political costs, its practices have certainly improved, although they may well indeed still pose as much risk. Firstly, significant questions remain over the financing structure of the December 2016 sale of a stake in the firm to oil trader Glencore and the Qatar Investment Authority, particularly as the one Western bank, Italy’s Intesa San Paolo, that was willing to partake in the loan was reportedly unable to syndicate the deal amongst other banks. There are now doubts that the sale of the majority of this stake to China’s CEFC China Energy, another business tie-up in large part motivated by political considerations, following reports that CEFC’s founder was detained at the beginning of March and that the Chinese state is now managing the firm, and with Chinese media reporting the country’s banks are hesitant to finance the deal as well.”
- 06 Nov 19: Geopolitical Monitor reported in October 2019 that “Russian media suggested that Russian energy conglomerate Rosneft has plans to consolidate Venezuela’s National Oil Company PDVSA (Petroleos de Venezuela) under Rosneft’s corporate structure in exchange for debt relief. This would seem to keep U.S., Canadian, and Mexican oil and natural gas firms from satisfying natural gas demand from non-OECD Asia. Additionally, it allows Moscow to use Rosneft’s acquisition of Venezuelan natural gas as a geopolitical coercion tool by acquiring a piece of some of the largest recoverable oil and natural gas reserves in the world. The Maduro regime will also need to navigate the $20-$60 billion in debt owed to China. Will the Chinese also have a stake in PDVSA? If so, how does that play into the current US-China trade negotiations? What these geopolitical decisions point to is a Rosneft-PDVSA merger that brings more questions than answers. Military troops and hardware were used to save the Assad regime, and now in Venezuela it will be oil, natural gas, and petrochemicals that gives Russia a solid foothold in the western hemisphere. PDVSA is one of the world’s most prolific oil companies with the largest extractable oil and gas reserves in the world – estimated at 300 billion barrels, and PDVSA’s estimated worth is “approximately $186 billion.”
- 08 Dec 19: World Oil reports that a “subsidiary of Rosneft has taken over some contract discussions with local service providers in Venezuela, stepping in for PDVSA on joint projects with the state-owned oil company, according to people familiar with the matter; representing a major turnabout for PDVSA, which in the past typically operated all aspects of the joint ventures, said the people, who asked not to be named because the talks with the service providers aren’t public. Rosneft now trades much of Venezuela’s oil from an office in Panama staffed with former PDVSA employees. Rosneft receives oil as part of its joint ventures with PDVSA, and also as repayment for loans. It’s not subject to U.S. sanctions that restrict American refiners from importing Venezuelan crude.”
- 28 Mar 20: Russia’s largest oil producer, Rosneft ROSN.MM, said on Saturday “it had terminated operations in Venezuela and sold the assets linked to its operations in the South American nation to an unnamed company owned by the Russian government. By withdrawing from Venezuela and passing its assets to an entity owned by Moscow, Rosneft, headed by Igor Sechin, a close ally of President Vladimir Putin, transfers the risks related to its Venezuelan operations to the Russian government. Rosneft spokesman Mikhail Leontiyev told Reuters the decision to terminate operations in Venezuela was meant to protect the company’s shareholders. Rosneft would not disclose the name of the company to which it had sold its Venezuelan operations. Russia’s ambassador to Venezuela, Sergei Melik-Bagdasarov, wrote on Twitter that the deal would allow the two countries to continue working together. “Don’t worry! This is about the transfer of Rosneft’s assets in Venezuela to Russia’s government directly. We will remain together going forward,” he wrote on Twitter. Rosneft said it would be receiving a settlement payment worth a 9.6% share of Rosneft’s equity capital that would be held by a subsidiary. It did not say which of its shareholders was responsible for transferring the 9.6% stake.”
- 10 Apr 20: The Center for International and Cultural Studies reports that “Rosneft’s exit marks an important shift in Russia’s policy toward Venezuela. Ultimately, it came down to sacrificing business profit over political gain. This withdrawal is a clear signal that U.S. sanctions have succeeded in further isolating the Maduro regime. Given the current global oil prices, state-owned Roszarubezhneft is unlikely to have enough financial and technical capacity to fully replace Rosneft as a lifeline of the Maduro regime. The withdrawal will ultimately make it much more difficult for the regime to stay afloat by restricting oil exports and limiting gas imports. Meanwhile, Rosneft became the financial arm that supported the Maduro regime; it prepaid PDVSA for crude and refined products as the regime’s other major ally, China, began to lag its payments. In 2014, as the Maduro government experienced shortages in foreign currency, Rosneft supplied PDVSA with 6.5 billion dollars in loans and advanced payments. In December 2016, Rosneft also provided a $1.5 billion loan collateralized with 49.9 percent of Citgo Holdings, PDVSA’s refinery in the United States. Consequently, through Rosneft and a consortium of private Russian oil companies, Putin tried to kill two birds with one stone in Venezuela: advance Russian geopolitical interests in the Caribbean and make economically sustainable investment deals. In 2014 Rosneft bought out those companies’ stakes in a primary project in the Orinoco basin.”
- 13 Nov 20: Immediately following the stolen election, OilPrice.com reported that “the head of Venezuela’s state oil company PDVSA, Asdrubal Chavez, and Venezuelan vice-president and economy minister Delcy Rodriguez are visiting Russia today to “deepen strategic alliances,” Reuters reported, citing a statement issued by the Venezuelan information ministry. State energy giant Rosneft had a joint venture with PDVSA for years before it was forced to up and leave the country after the United States targeted two of its subsidiaries with Venezuela-related sanctions. Yet Russia did not exit Venezuela. Soon after Rosneft announced its pullout, Moscow set up a new state-owned company named Roszarubezhneft, which received Rosneft’s Venezuelan assets. “The first thing this law did was to declare illegal any type of unilateral, restrictive or punitive coercive measure against Venezuela. We do not recognize them, they do not exist in our territory,” Rodriguez said.”
The peculiar landscape of PDVSA and Rosneft transactions occurred relative to US sanctions and they functioned to circumvent them at the same time they were declared by Venezuela to be illegal and therefore unrecognizable. Then and immediately on the heels of the stolen election, Venezuela ratcheted-up diplomatic relations with Russia to be leveraged back against the US in anticipation of a Biden arrival, or so it would seem.
Consider this from the Financial Times and take note of the countries named relative to the ones already outlined while also recognizing Mr. Trump’s primary motivation.
Here is a look at what prompted the US action, what it could mean for Venezuela and how Russia has reacted. Why has the US imposed sanctions on Russia’s biggest oil company, Rosneft? The Trump administration wants to force Mr Maduro to step down and agree to fresh elections, as it considers his 2018 election victory fraudulent. Venezuela’s once wealthy economy has collapsed over the past four years, with GDP shrinking by more than two-thirds, but Mr Maduro has so far clung to power with the support of his key allies: Russia, Cuba, Turkey and China.
Did you catch it? Simply stated, the energy business equates to the election business and all of the bucks transferred in between. Or, in other words, the Trump administration sanctioned Venezuela and Russia relative to communist leadership and stolen elections as much as they did oil.
Distilling it all down to one sentence, Venezuela and Russia have been and are working in the context of oil and energy to permit Russia an effective geopolitical footprint in the Western Hemisphere.
Here, we draw back on previous work to cinch the noose tighter around Quid Pro Joe’s neck.
How and why do we know Rosneft as stated above?
It was first outlined in our article entitled The Promise of Dark Winter.
A quick sidebar on Barr – I’ve consistently delineated concerns over institutional preservation relative to Barr and his apparent complete dearth of anything resembling indictments and prosecutions of people who matter. Currently there are none. I’ve also left the door ajar for him up through a short window of time after 20 Jan 21. I care to tell you that on good authority, he just may prove me wrong and walk through that door. We’ll see. I hope I’m wrong. I digress.
From the article,
Now consider this from the same.
It gets worse. We move on to more previous work in All Holds Barred and the linkage here was considering why Wray/FBI and Barr/DOJ had done nothing in regards to the Biden/CEFC deal and scenario. This caused us to examine the backgrounds of Wray and Barr. The key tie-in for Barr is Kirkland & Ellis LLP and specifically, the times he served there. This from the article,
Here’s Barr’s resume from the same.
What’s so important about Kirkland & Ellis? This and this and this. Those are three additional articles that explain how Kirkland & Ellis, while Barr was there, functioned as described in the second linked article and here, below.
The linkage here is Staple Street Capital. Look where it takes us from the same article,
Still focusing on Dominion and Staple Street Capital, look at where it takes us as found in the third linked article.
Latching onto HSBC Toronto, drew-in Sequoia Capital and we discoverd the following from the same article,
The road down Sequoia Capital ended up in the California PERS system. Here’s a recapitulation from that same article.
Who has seems to run a spoke into ever hub we look at? Joe Biden? Yeah. Joe Biden.
We’ll close with two items. Firstly, the quote that got us going in the first part of this. Take everything I’ve outlined and apply it to the Quid Pro Joe details that follow.
An opposition deputy from the Justice First (Primero Justicia) party close to self-proclaimed interim president Guaido told Al Jazeera he is worried that Biden will want to negotiate with Maduro and that he may ease some of the Trump administration’s hard-line political stances and economic sanctions. He asked not to use his name to discuss politics in the deeply polarised country.
“Trump has been a strong ally. He has shown that he means business and that he will not back down on the demand for the departure of Maduro and his cronies,” that opposition politician said.
Venezuela’s state-owned oil company PDVSA – the country’s economic lifeline – has also been hit with US sanctions, adding to the suffering of the Venezuelan people.
Biden has expressed his desire to resume diplomacy with OPEC members Venezuela and Iran, which could eventually lead to the return of their oil exports if certain conditions are met, Reuters News Agency reported.
Secondly, this reminder from Sidney Powell’s lawsuit in Georgia and with the recalling Dominion/Smartmatic’s Venezuelan roots, ownership and genesis.
So yes, given the back drop of what I’ve provided here and previously, I believe that the DOJ press release will eventually be shown to tie back to Quid Pro Joe Biden. We established important, meaningful and actual nexuses between the associated players involved, the entities in which they are enmeshed, the nature of those entities and the means, methods, practices and operations of each. It all shows that the Bidens seem to have a spoon in every pot and all the pots appear to boiling on the same range: energy sector corruption, a fake pandemic, a stolen election, an overthrow conspiracy, you name it.
How long before we learn the identity of that South Florida Bank and the relative evidence that may come from it?
[…] two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty […]
[…] UNO DOS TRES CUATRO CINCO SEIS SIETE OCHO NUEVE DIEZ ONCE DOCE TRECE CATORCE QUINCE DIECISÉIS DIECISIETE DIECIOCHO DIECINUEVE VEINTE VEINTIUNO VEINTIDOS VEINTITRÉS (sin orden) […]