Flynn First! It’s been our battle cry for months and months dating back to the spring and as we came to understand the broader significance of Lt. General Michael Flynn in all things relative to President Trump’s first and presumably second presidential terms. It all began with Flynn. They made him their first and highest priority target and then vectored-in on the Trump administration using the Good General as the vehicle to do so.
In Part I of this article, we cinched together a number of long-standing positions as bolstered by new developments and all as it pertains to FLYNN FIRST! It all sets the backdrop for what follows here, which is an examination of President Trump’s 12 Sep 18 Executive Order (Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election) to project a plausible roadmap for the short-term and potentially, very short term.
It should be noted that between writing both parts of this article, President Trump officially pardoned Lt. General Flynn and Flynn’s personal statement is perhaps the best item to read assuming you already posses the requisite backdrop in the case. All of us at Political Moonshine extend a heartfelt and warm congratulations to the Good General, his family and his team; especially Sidney Powell; and we wish all a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Let’s begin with one long-standing notion – that we are on a war footing with China and I have document how and why for months now and drawing back on the genesis of the fraudulent and politically constructed COVID-19 pandemic – and one new development further extending this war footing notion – that China and Iran were found to have directly interfered in the 2020 presidential election.
(Take note that the above image is from a post/thread that is being heavily moderated by Twitter and I am being prevented from linking it to this site in any way.)
“Accessed by agents acting of behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020.” Now pair that with the fact sets demonstrating that a cohort of US bureaucrats, politicians and others conspired with China to release a bio-weapon of mass destruction, as classified by the FBI, on the US at the same time the previous administration had given billions in cash and otherwise to Iran; and while baking nuclear capabilities and the development of a rogue nuclear arsenal to be leveraged against Western nations into the failed JCPOA.
Now add the notion that former President Barack Obama has led a contingency of former administration personnel et al in an apparent shadow government operating behind the backdrop of the Trump administration’s diplomatic relations by continuing to illegally engage in relations with nations like Iran. The shadow government also existed to permeate and infiltrate a wide swath of individuals at all three levels of government stateside: local, state and federal.
We are on an irrefutably, undeniably and patently demonstrable war footing. Period. Now stack on the the stolen election that is being driven by a MSM that is as guilty of treason as the aforementioned others. See Devin Nunes’ ‘Horrible Hundred’ MSM individuals under sealed indictment.
Again, understand that I’m merely scratching the surface of a couple of book’s worth of research available on this site but it serves to contextually frame this Executive Order appropriately, which is linked below.
First, take note of the date and keeping it simple, from it, you can deduce that both the President and his enemies have been operating in a 4-year window with the end objective of stealing the 2020 election having been known by both sides. Further deduce that the President has been in possession of the lion’s share of the relevant evidence for that same time and the other side knew this as well. If this is new information for you, it should cause you to shift your perspective by giving you a new lens through which to all matters for full and accurate understanding. If you’ve been drinking your moonshine, this is hold hat.
Here we note that the President is citing his justification for the order at the same time he is outlining the leverage available to him moving forward. Ergo, the President is afforded the authority outlined in each cited law. Will save the granular details of each for a later time.
As we move forward with a very thorough but incomplete summary of the Executive Order, which is linked at the bottom and with a recommendation for reading fully and independently, it becomes your responsibility to apply the fact sets already established against the order that was written over two years ago. As you do, know that portions of the Executive Order were made enforceable on the very same day that Lt. General Michael Flynn was pardoned, but I’m sure that was just a coincidence.
In summary, the Executive Order (emphasis added; including intermittent commentary):
- Addresses domestic or foreign entities seeking to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. (China and Iran accessed the election as noted above; also consider all of the foreign entanglements with Dominion and Smartmatic including Scytl servers confiscated in Germany and Spain.)
- Defines how in recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.
- Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. (As of now, the election has yet to conclude due to a contested result and ongoing litigation.)
- Within 45 days of receiving the assessment and information described in section 1(a) of this order, the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate agencies and, as appropriate, State and local officials, shall deliver to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of Defense a report evaluating, with respect to the United States election that is the subject of the assessment described: targeted election infrastructure materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, the tabulation of votes, or the timely transmission of election results; and affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, including by unauthorized access to, disclosure or threatened disclosure of, or alteration or falsification of, information or data. (Again, the timeline is impacted here because there is no election result yet.)
- Heads of all relevant agencies shall transmit to the Director of National Intelligence any information relevant to the execution of the Director’s duties pursuant to this order, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law.
- Nothing in this order shall prevent the head of any agency or any other appropriate official from tendering to the President, at any time through an appropriate channel, any analysis, information, assessment, or evaluation of foreign interference in a United States election. (See this as leveraging embedded Deep State personnel to the extent that they’re being placed on notice for criminal prosecution for conspiring.)
- Not later than 30 days following the date of this order, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Director of National Intelligence shall develop a framework for the process that will be used to carry out their respective responsibilities pursuant to this order including protecting law enforcement or other sensitive information and intelligence sources and methods; maintaining an appropriate separation between intelligence functions and policy and legal judgments. (Note both the date and the content here. This went into effect 30 days from the signing of the EO (in 2018) and it builds in insulation from the same parties who are guilty of executing this treasonous conspiracy at the same time it indicates that the Trump administration had a response play lying in wait for an anticipated stolen election.)
- All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in: any foreign person 1) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election, 2) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support, 3) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property or interests in property are blocked. (Names like Georoge Soros and any other foreign national or diplomat should be considered.)
- The Secretary of State and the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the heads of other appropriate agencies, shall jointly prepare a recommendation for the President as to whether additional sanctions against foreign persons may be appropriate: 1) blocking and prohibiting all transactions in a person’s property and interests in property, 2) export license restrictions, 3) prohibitions on United States financial institutions, 4) restrictions on transactions in foreign exchange, 5) prohibitions on transfers of credit or payments between financial institutions, 6) prohibitions on United States persons investing in or purchasing equity or debt, 7) exclusion of a person’s alien corporate officers, 8) imposition on a person’s alien principal executive officers, 9) any other measures authorized by law. (This is a trump card – “any other measures.” This is full authority within the parameters set forth.)
- The making of donations of the type of articles specified in section 203(b)(2) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1702(b)(2)) by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked including 1) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property, 2) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services.
- The unrestricted immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens whose property and interests in property are blocked.
- The order continues to outline the prohibition of conspiracy to avoid the order and the defines the the relevant terms left for independent consumption.
- Notably: 1) the term “election infrastructure” means information and communications technology and systems used by or on behalf of the Federal Government or a State or local government in managing the election process, including voter registration databases, voting machines, voting tabulation equipment, and equipment for the secure transmission of election results, 2) the term “foreign interference,” with respect to an election, includes any covert, fraudulent, deceptive, or unlawful actions or attempted actions of a foreign government, or of any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, undertaken with the purpose or effect of influencing, undermining confidence in, or altering the result or reported result of, the election, or undermining public confidence in election processes or institutions, 3) there need be no prior notice of a listing or determination made pursuant to section 2 of this order.
- The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may re-delegate any of these functions to other officers within the Department of the Treasury consistent with applicable law. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of this order.
- The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to submit the recurring and final reports to the Congress on the national emergency declared in this order, consistent with section 401(c) of the NEA (50 U.S.C. 1641(c)) and section 204(c) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1703(c)).
- YOU MAY READ THE FULL EXECUTIVE ORDER HERE.
This Executive Order bears resemblance to a well formulated plan resting on a foundation of well-established and long-held evidence and as authored over two years; prior to the 2020 election. We’re all now overly familiar with how the 2020 election has played-out and so it is no coincidence that this order is sagely crafted to redress all of the treasonous ills that plague it.
Recall that we are already overdue on a fat “days” timeline set to deliver revelations that could span the scope of the stolen election to Durham to Epstein to more to all of it. From there and based upon myriad reasons included research, analysis, history and sources, it’s reasonable to believe that their first priority will be to interrupt the dissemination of information. I’ll leave it to you to consider what those possibilities entail and know that none of them are good.
It’s reasonable that such information coupled with a legitimate return of the electoral win to President Trump will be the impetus for organized violence and domestic terrorism the likes of which the country has never seen and which will make the preceding months appear like child’s play. It is reasonable to expect widespread violence in essentially every major urban area along with expected large contingencies of well-armed and organized groups.
The best advice and defaulting to the ‘hope for the best and prepare for the worst scenario’ is this – when the news breaks on mass arrests, immediately get to wherever you care to be for the foreseeable future and be sure to have plenty of water, food, guns and ammo. That has you covered if events come to fruition or not.
Consider the timeline on revelations as overdue and consider the bookend on the general timeline to be 20 Jan 21, or inauguration day, as I advised months ago in July. On good authority from multiple sources, were in for a rough few weeks relative to inauguration day.
Godspeed and Happy Thanksgiving.
Relevant items are posted below for independent consumption.
International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)
50 U.S. Code § 1701 – Unusual and extraordinary threat; declaration of national emergency; exercise of Presidential authorities: (a) Any authority granted to the President by section 1702 of this title may be exercised to deal with any unusual and extraordinary threat, which has its source in whole or substantial part outside the United States, to the national security, foreign policy, or economy of the United States, if the President declares a national emergency with respect to such threat. (b) The authorities granted to the President by section 1702 of this title may only be exercised to deal with an unusual and extraordinary threat with respect to which a national emergency has been declared for purposes of this chapter and may not be exercised for any other purpose. Any exercise of such authorities to deal with any new threat shall be based on a new declaration of national emergency which must be with respect to such threat.
National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.)
§1601. Termination of existing declared emergencies: (a) All powers and authorities possessed by the President, any other officer or employee of the Federal Government, or any executive agency, as defined in section 105 of title 5, as a result of the existence of any declaration of national emergency in effect on September 14, 1976, are terminated two years from September 14, 1976. Such termination shall not affect- (1) any action taken or proceeding pending not finally concluded or determined on such date; (2) any action or proceeding based on any act committed prior to such date; or (3) any rights or duties that matured or penalties that were incurred prior to such date. (b) For the purpose of this section, the words “any national emergency in effect” means a general declaration of emergency made by the President.
Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) [section 212(f)]
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY UNDER SECTIONS 1182(F) AND 1185(A)(1) OF THIS TITLE: Authority of President under subsec. (a)(1) of this section to maintain custody and conduct screening of any undocumented person seeking to enter the United States who is encountered in a vessel interdicted on the high seas through Dec. 31, 2000, delegated to Attorney General by Memorandum of President of the United States, Sept. 24, 1999, 64 F.R. 55809, set out as a note under section 1182 of this title.
Memorandum of September 24, 1999: Delegation of Authority Under Sections 212(f) and 215(a)(1) of the Immigration and Nationality Act: Memorandum for the Attorney General: By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 212(f) and 215(a)(1) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a)(1)), and in light of Proclamation 4865 of September 29, 1981, I hereby delegate to the Attorney General the authority to: L(a) Maintain custody, at any location she deems appropriate, and conduct any screening she deems appropriate in her unreviewable discretion, of any undocumented person she has reason to believe is seeking to enter the United States and who is encountered in a vessel interdicted on the high seas through December 31, 2000; and L(b) Undertake any other appropriate actions with respect to such aliens permitted by law. With respect to the functions delegated by this order, all actions taken after April 16, 1999, for or on behalf of the President that would have been valid if taken pursuant to this memorandum are ratified. This memorandum is not intended to create, and should not be construed to create, any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, legally enforceable by any party against the United States, its agencies or instrumentalities, officers, employees, or any other person, or to require any procedures to determine whether a person is a refugee. You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register. (Presidential Sig.) THE WHITE HOUSE, Washington, September 24, 1999.
Section 301 of title 3, United States Code
The President of the United States is authorized to designate and empower the head of any department or agency in the executive branch, or any official thereof who is required to be appointed by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to perform without approval, ratification, or other action by the President (1) any function which is vested in the President by law, or (2) any function which such officer is required or authorized by law to perform only with or subject to the approval, ratification, or other action of the President: Provided, That nothing contained herein shall relieve the President of his responsibility in office for the acts of any such head or other official designated by him to perform such functions. Such designation and authorization shall be in writing, shall be published in the Federal Register, shall be subject to such terms, conditions, and limitations as the President may deem advisable, and shall be revocable at any time by the President in whole or in part.