27 Jul 22
The specialty at Moonshine is fraud and in particular these days, the enterprise fraud found in the construct that people mistakenly call the COVID-19 “pandemic”. This ingenious and insidious enterprise fraud construct comes replete with a propaganda arm that would make Joseph Goebbels blush. Altogether, it has America and the world in the throes of medical tyranny amidst America’s transition to global governance enforced by the CCP’s brand of Marxist communism.
These two articles are critically important for the current moment and they explain why. They also relate directly to this piece and another new development furthering what has already been established:
- PATTERN RECOGNITION: Monkeypox, Midterms and More Enterprise Fraud, Tedros/WHO Declares Public Health Emergency of International Concern
- These People Play Inside of a Box: Biden Administration Maneuvering to Declare Public Health Emergency Over Monkeypox With 2022 Midterms as Likely Target
I described it as, “The new developments are found in the WHO/Tedros declaration of a global PHEIC for monkeypox and the subsequent maneuvering by the Biden Administration to declare a public health emergency for monkeypox in the US. This is the exact projection we made in earlier work.”
The work was overlaying the COVID-19 and monkeypox timelines to analyze them for projections relative to monkeypox. In other words, where we went with COVID-19 tells us where we’re going with monkeypox.
Read the articles for the critical reasons behind why these developments are important and augment your understanding with knowing that now, HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra has declared the monkeypox dynamic a 10 our of 10 concern level.
This means a U.S. Public Health Emergency is imminent exactly as I began outlining in May and moreover, that a pandemic declaration stands to follow, which will trigger more extra-constitutional and tyrannical governance.
Fraud is analogous to lying and more specifically lying on the front end of a transaction that delivers something different than what was promised. In January 2020, I began to warn that the federal apparatus [Fauci, Birx, Collins, et al.] was essentially lying [committing enterprise fraud] over COVID-19. The catalog evidencing exactly that is now at 300+ articles and videos.
Once the fraud construct had taken root and the mitigations were being taken, decisions about what to do and what not to do had to be made. COVID-19 point man Dr. Anthony Fauci shaped and steered those decisions and it includes a long and established history of flip-flopping on about all things including lockdowns where he’s classically argued both for and against them; but almost exclusively for them.
Remember what I reported in the legendary mid-April 2020 Trump press conference when he called Fauci back to the podium on two occasions to correct the record of mitigations and policy recommendations, which included recommendations for lockdowns? It’s something no one else has told you and it’s because folks don’t view COVID-19 through the most important lens – the enterprise fraud lens: Trump in this instance was compartmentalizing the entirety of exposure to severe criminal culpability for COVID-19 with the Fauci, Birx, Pence Task Force, et al.
Through the lens of enterprise fraud and in consideration of motive, intent, means and opportunity, everything that Fauci has said or done matters. Placing things chronologically helps them matter more.
Now and against the backdrop of Fauci’s recent statement in which he claimed that he never recommended lockdowns and whereby he stated, “I didn’t recommend locking anything down,” here are 10 occasions when Anthony Fauci advocated for or recommended lockdowns:
- April 2, 2020: Fauci Suggests Need For National Lockdown As More States Issue Stay-At-Home Orders: “As more U.S. states issue stay-at-home orders and the federal government recommends a 30-day period of social distancing, Dr. Anthony Fauci on Thursday suggested the need for a national lockdown, while acknowledging he does not have the authority to order one.”
- May 22, 2020: Fauci Flips On Lockdown: Staying Home Too Long Could Cause ‘Irreparable Damage’: ““I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for prolonged period of time is the way to go,” Fauci continued. “We had to do that when we had the explosion of cases, but now is the time depending upon where you are and what your situation is, to look at reopening the economy, reopening the country to try to get back to some degree of normal. I’m totally in favor of that if it’s done in the proper way in the appropriate setting.””
- October 7, 2020: Dr. Fauci Says He Recommended a Nationwide Shutdown to Trump Early On: “Throughout the last year, many people have looked to Anthony Fauci, MD, for perspective and guidance on the pandemic. As a result, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) has been responsible for a handful of tough decisions over the past seven months. Recently, Fauci said that the most challenging decision he had to make during the pandemic was to advise Donald Trump to implement a nationwide shutdown. Read on to find out what went into Fauci’s choice, and for more words of warning from the doctor, Dr. Fauci Just Said This Is a “Bad Sign” for COVID.”
- December 7, 2020: Live Updates: Fauci touts California coronavirus lockdowns: “Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, touted California’s latest coronavirus lockdown measures and said the move will rescue the state’s strained hospital systems…”So now’s the time to call a timeout, shut down, not indefinitely, but just enough to add some flexibility to the hospital system,’ otherwise, they could be in significant trouble.””
- December 26, 2020: Twelve Times the Lockdowners Were Wrong: “Fauci testified before Congress in early March where he was asked to estimate the severity of the disease in comparison to influenza. His testimony that Covid was “10 times more lethal than the seasonal flu” stoked widespread alarm and provided a major impetus for the decision to go into lockdown.”
- December 26, 2020: Twelve Times the Lockdowners Were Wrong: “In late July Anthony Fauci offered additional testimony to Congress. His message credited Europe’s heavy lockdowns with defeating the virus, whereas he blamed the United States for reopening too early and for insufficient aggressiveness in the initial lockdowns. As Fauci stated at the time, “If you look at what happened in Europe, when they shut down or locked down or went to shelter in place — however you want to describe it — they really did it to the tune of about 95% plus of the country did that.””
- December 26, 2020: Twelve Times the Lockdowners Were Wrong: In June-December,”Fauci was operating under the assumption that New York, despite its bad run in the spring, had successfully brought the pandemic under control through its aggressive lockdowns and slow reopening. One might think that the fall rebound in New York, despite locking down again, would call this conclusion into question. Not so much for Dr. Fauci, who told the Wall Street Journal on December 8: “New York got hit really badly in the beginning” but they did “a really good job of keeping things down, and still, their level is low compared to the rest of the country.””
- July 18, 2022: Anthony Fauci wants to put Covid’s politicization behind him: “Fauci says he’s prepared for the onslaught of attacks that could come in a Republican-controlled House or Senate next year — with many running in the midterms on campaigns deriding the lockdowns, school closures and masking requirements that Fauci said were necessary pandemic precautions — but insists that is not part of his calculus for retirement.”
- July 26, 2022: Regretful Fauci says COVID restrictions should’ve been ‘much, much more stringent’, calls to mask kids in schools: “Dr. Anthony Fauci said that if there was one big thing to regret its that the lockdowns and mask mandates at the onset of the COVID crisis weren’t nearly strict enough for people who appeared to be healthy, a bad omen with pandemic paranoia again being ratcheted up over the latest variant…there should have been “much more stringent restrictions” imposed on asymptomatic people in 2020 as well as throwing his clout behind forcing children to wear masks in classrooms again in the upcoming school year.”
- July 26, 2022: FACT CHECK: Anthony Fauci Falsely Claims He Never Recommended Shutdowns to Fight Coronavirus: ““There was no way to stop the explosive spread that we knew would occur if we didn’t do that,” Fauci said during his October 2020 conversation. “And unfortunately, since we actually did not shut down completely—the way China did, the way Korea did, the way Taiwan did—we actually did see spread even though we shut down.” During his interview with “Rising” on Monday, Fauci also indicated he would have supported more shutdowns, because of the rapid spread of the virus.”
In elementary terms, it’s always been about the experimental mRNA injections and the virus component of the enterprise fraud construct is ancillary as a plug-n-play component; meaning that it doesn’t matter what the virus is, the playbook remains the same. It’s akin to running the same running play over and over but switching out the running back every time you run it so perhaps it looks different.
Let’s not forget the single grain of truth that Fauci actually did espouse when he said this as blended with the narrative, “You use lockdowns to get people vaccinated so that when you open up, you won’t have a surge of infections.”
Ergo the question everyone should be asking is this: What is the purpose of the vaccinations, then, acknowledging that it must be an ulterior one standing alone from the official narrative due to existing evidence given the evidence that vaccinated and boosted people comprise the highest infection, hospitalization and mortality rates?
I can answer that. I was sitting in team leader Dr. Henry Ealy’s hotel room in late February with Dr. Ealy, attorney Thomas Renz and one other when a text came in from Dr. Peter McCullough. Dr. Ealy read it aloud and paraphrasing, “Our worst nightmares about the mRNA injections are true, it’s a bioweapon.” McCullough then went on to publish the medical study proving exactly that.
Had America’s people acted like Americans and responded to COVID-19 appropriately rather than continuing the downward spiral into Third World banana republic status, Fauci and a full slate of others would be jailed and awaiting prosecution in military tribunals for acts against the Unites States including enterprise fraud, treason and biowarfare.
Instead America chose something different and now America doesn’t resemble America anymore.
Funny how that works.
Tragic how that works.
Be First to Comment