Let’s pause for a moment and look comparatively at where we were v. where we are. From it, let’s draw meaning.
In short, we are right were we expected to be as per a mountain of research and analysis and a library of articles. And where might that be? On the back end of a Trump landslide of historic proportions that’s being stolen in plain view and where the public is again being conditioned to accept it by nauseating slow-drip, state sponsored election propaganda delivered by the MSM to hand down an election “result” from the thieves who stole it; Fox News being some of the worst of it and conceding that I am using all of their election data for baseline data in the table below.
Where we are has us right on track for litigation and a protracted fight to determine the result, but with one caveat discussed below. Why is that important? It’s important for what I’ve been saying for months – that inauguration day is the most critical date on the calendar because it triggers continuity of government protocols (COG), which determine a successor to the presidency in the event there is no president-elect.
Where we were – pre-election day – had us previously asserting many things.
We said that federalism cuts both ways and predicted with great accuracy that Democratic officials at all three levels would stand down to civil unrest and force President Trump’s hand.
We said the President’s enemies are going to leverage COG protocols and shoehorn Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who is #2 in succession (Vice President Pence would also be ousted because of the electoral vector otherwise he would be in front of Pelosi in said line), into the presidency. Look over on the right – there’s a countdown to inauguration day.
We said the Presidents enemies were in league with foreign nations like China, Ukraine, Iran, North Korea and others and as it relates to bio- and nuclear weapons of mass destruction (China/CCP/COVID-19; Russia/Iran/North Korea/Syria/nuclear.)
We said that Joe Biden is owned by China and they have him and his soon heavily leveraged thus making the Biden umbrella a legitimate national security risk and Joe a legitimate candidate for disqualification; not president.
We said that DELAY IS THE PLAY!; all the way to inauguration day. Just ask Sidney Powell or Lt. General Michael Flynn. Now ask President Trump and his campaign manager.
We said since early on that the COVID-19 pandemic was a false flag political construct devised to usurp the President’s emergency powers as per the declaration of a national emergency. This draws into conflict presidential competence relative to epidemiology thus compelling a direct deference from the President to his “experts.” See Fauci/Birx.
We said the press conference where Fauci was essentially dragged to the podium to recite that he owns every bit of the damage caused to the US by “mitigations” is one of the most important things no one ever talks about. We do. A lot.
We said that the political continuum functioning as an overthrow effort was comprised of elemental components that can be assembled and overlaid for meaning: Flynn, Russia, Mueller, Ukraine, impeachment, COVID-19, riots/domestic terrorism, BLM/new engineered race war. You can now add to that this stolen election.
We said that DELAY IS THE PLAY! Everything they’ve done has been a delay strategy to get past the election and to inauguration day and as calibrated to the 2020 election, which is the underpinning timeline for all of it.
We said that the 3-letter agencies were corrupt in leadership (CIA/Haspel, DOJ/Barr and FBI/Wray) and are engaged in institutional preservation for cover-up purposes. Ergo, all 3 require replacement immediately unless new evidence surfaces to alter that position. (Current vote of no-confidence for all 3.)
We said months ago that the strategy was to throw the vote into litigation. The foreknown rampant and massive voter fraud would – did – draw into conflict voter registration roll numbers v. ballots received and whereby the anticipated latter exceeding the former is occurring; among a slew of other ballot and fraudulent voting measures. Who is Ike Brown? It’s an informative answer.
While we’re at it, we also said that the outbreak of the riots would occur a rough 3 weeks before they did. Point being, these people can be predictable.
We also said and exclusively so, that Nancy Pelosi’s anomalous and inept but purposeful (not as you would think) impeachment of the President was specifically calibrated to throw cover to COVID-19. That is the only explanation that makes sense.
Don’t get me wrong, removing him was the clear objective, which impeachment did not – could not – do. There was no case. But it was great cover. Must impeach before Christmas, she said! The outbreak occurred 2 days after Christmas. Then she slammed on the brakes refusing to transmit the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate while inviting folks to visit Chinatown.
See my point. No one else seems to have figured that out.
Most importantly, though, and getting back to the election, we knew we would be exactly here. In this place. The evidence brought us here.
So then, the million dollar question – What has changed from all that we said?
Not a damn thing.
And that brings me to this point, which shifts the tone of this article upside down like the feeble Biden campaign has tried to do with one of the most historic elections of all time.
It’s simply this. Do we really think that President Trump and his full compliment of assets – human and otherwise – would stand on the railroad tracks for so long that they’d get hit by the voter fraud train that departed at least contemporaneously back in 2012; making stops at 2016, 2018 and now, obviously, 2020?
I can’t imagine so.
That said; however, we thrive on evidence and right now the evidence is reflective of a unmitigated Biden election theft. When new evidence of a different quality arises beyond speculation, we’ll reassess.
Here’s where we flip it. We stand at the ready to fully declare a Trump victory right now. Like I said though, we need the evidence before we’ll do it. That could come tomorrow. That’s where this is going. That’s where it’s trending. In fact, my text messages are trending it that way as I type.
The narrative about the electoral guardrails devised for fidelity to a legitimate process is already building into a palpable undercurrent that is gradually causing the vote result to drift back to Mr. Trump.
As expected, Biden continues to publicly double-down on his witting theft. They are galvanizing the false narrative of his win and as covered previously, will circle back to fraudulent polls for veracity, but why?
What is the goal of Biden prematurely inserting himself as President? Is he positioning his ticket to actually try to steal the vote? It’s unzipping on him right now – literally. He knows that. We all do.
Is it likely that what he’s actually doing is getting as many as possible on the hook and motivated for some form of civil unrest or riotous protest to be executed out by the usual operators? Tickle the UN a little, if you will. I don’t know. Just asking for a friend (or a nation full of them.)
How long before the Mattis/Kelly cohort pops its head back up as an enforcement lever in the Pelosi insertion scheme? Probably not long. They have to rekindle that pretext and ignite it into context in time so as to be effective for inauguration day.
I’ll talk later about how ‘The Placeholder’ tag for Biden was wrong and it wasn’t. Better for another time.
We have arrived at our caveat mentioned above. The one that really matters.
Conventional thought in some very well informed circles is such that the President’s promise to gut the entire thing, win historically and reunite the country easily and quickly still has legs. Actually, it’s more probable than not.
See, we also said that the President’s longstanding modus operandi is such that he traps his enemies inside of their own constructs only to immediately cut-off all exits except for the path forward, where the gallows await. He’s done it to them all and they fall for it over and over and over.
The President’s enemies have just marched themselves straight through an election and right to said gallows. I think it’s only a matter of time. We all may be wiser tomorrow – 11/5.
In the mean time, keep an eye and an ear out for the PHONE CALL HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.
More on that later but it’s going to change everything.
So, nothing has changed but everything will.
Let’s embrace perspective and patience and allow for the slow but fine grinding wheels of justice to grind away. Importantly, it’s imperative that the grinding be already underway and if not, the President must make immediate 3-letter department changes.
It could begin tomorrow. We’ll let the evidence make that decision. Until then, Biden still holds the most favorable path.
Not for long.
Here’s the last update on the election:
LAST UPDATE: 04 NOV 20 AT 10:38.PM.EST
- EMERGING ALTERNATIVE NARRATIVE: DHS IMPRINTED ALL BALLOTS WITH SPECIAL INDELIBLE MARKERS/WATERMARKS POSSIBLY INCLUDING RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPE
- NC GOVERNOR REFUSES TO RELEASE VOTE UNTIL 11/2 (KEEPS TRUMP FROM 270 & DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE CONVENTION DEBACLE)
- BIDEN WILL WIN INITIAL VOTE (MI + LIKELY NV WIN MOVES BIDEN PAST 270)
- GIULIANI PROMISES “NATIONAL” FEDERAL LAWSUIT TO EXPOSE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
- ONLY LIKELY AVENUE FOR TRUMP IS OVERTURNING DECLARED STATES
- STRONG UNDERCURRENT OF ALTERNATIVE NARRATIVE DEVELOPING ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN INDEPENDENT/CITIZEN MEDIA. DEVELOPMENTS WORTHY OF ATTENTION. RECOMMENDATION: @EntheosShines & @TweetzWordz ON TWITTER.
- ON GOOD AUTHORITY, INTERNALLY, TRUMP TEAM HEADED INTO ELECTION NIGHT EXPECTING TO EXCEED 300 ELECTORAL VOTES – WHAT HAPPENED?
- HOW DID ELECTION SLAM ON BRAKES AND CAUSE HOCKEY STICK CHANGES IN VOTE TOTALS?
- DELAYED VOTES IN KEY STATES CREATE ALLOW FOR FRAUDULENT VOTE ADJUSTMENTS
- GA IS MOVING, RAZOR THIN
- STYLE AND CONTENT OF FOX NEWS QUESTIONABLE
- WORD OF CAUTION: From a reliable inside source of information, “STAY STRONG” and keep eyes/ears focused solely on POTUS/administration; ignore MSM (including Fox News.)
- CANDIDATES: Biden: Delivers statement, projecting win, standing firm on states won / Trump: Eric Trump/Rudy Giuliani deliver statement to fight with litigation (national federal lawsuit to expose entire Democratic party on table); heading to SCOTUS; “ballot dumps” to flip PA, WI, MI; AZ compromised by “sharpies”
- TRENDING: TRUMP TEAM TO EXPLORE NATIONAL FEDERAL LAWSUIT TO EXPOSE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY; Fox News competing narratives: narrowing Trump’s chances, no avenue to 270 without state overturn/s v. still a path. Trump expects to win AZ; PA; AZ disputed over vote % in dropped back to 84% in (+/- 10% diff.) & ABC has opened AZ back-up for contention; POTUS to pursue immediate recount in WI, no movement in NC, PA; Trump holding slim margin in GA w/95% in, NV delays result by 24 hrs., POTUS files suit in MI; see MARK LEVIN’S statement below POTUS statement below; editorial observation from PM – Fox News is delivering narrative and not news by assigning the litigation of the election to POTUS instead of obvious ongoing fraud; POTUS presser postponed.
This page will continue to update focusing primarily on the presidential vote.
*Contributors: Political Moonshine team, @QPat17, @EntheosShines
*Election Fraud Resources: See the bottom of the page for phone numbers in all 50 states
BIDEN (NV wins election)
TRUMP/STATES WON: KY, WV, OK, MO, TN, MS, AL, IN, AR, LA, *NE, WY, ND, SD, KS, SC, UT, ID, FL, OH, TX, IA, MT, *ME
BIDEN/STATES WON: VA, VT, IL MA, NJ, MD, *ME, RI, CT, DE, DC, NY, CO, NH, CA, OR, WA, AZ, NM, HI, MN, *NE, WI, MI
(*state has special districts)
NOTABLE OVERNIGHT 11/3-4:
Ml flipped overnight with a significant one-way vote grab.
WI flipped overnight with a significant one-way vote grab.
GA is frozen at 94% in with at least one county not resuming until 1100.
NC is frozen at 94% in.
PA protracts to an extended count via state laws. Frozen at 64% in.
POST-ELECTION NEWS CONFERENCE FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP / 04 Nov 20, approx. 0130 EST
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TAKING VOTE TO SUPREME COURT
The President opened by thanking voters and the American people. What follows are direct quotes from President Trump’s early Wednesday morning speech (roughly 0130 EST):
“Sad group of people trying to disenfranchise” American voters and “we won’t stand for it.”
“Winning everything and all of a sudden it was just called off.”
“Ready to celebrate something so beautiful and so good.”
“Record number of voters.”
“We won Georgia.”
“We’ve clearly won North Carolina.”
“A lot of life” in Arizona “a lot of votes out there that we could get.”
“Winning Pennsylvania by a tremendous amount of votes” up 690k.
“Winning Michigan by almost 300,000 votes.”
In speaking with TX governor, Abbott, “Never seen anything like this…nobody has.”
“They knew they couldn’t win, so let’s go to court.”
As the President reminded Americans for months, “If they didn’t win, they’ll take us to court.”
“All of the sudden everything just stopped.”
“A fraud on the American public.”
“A major fraud on our nation.”
“A very big moment.”
“Going to the us supreme court” to stop voting after the polls have closed.
“It’s a very sad moment.”
“We will win this.”
“Frankly we did win this election.”
COMMENTS FROM MARK LEVIN / sourced at Zero Hedge
Additionally, Mark Levin is enraged by what is occurring right in front of our eyes…
1. I thought about waiting until my radio show to state this, but it must be said now: All night and this morning, the media are playing with the electoral map and their declarations of who won what states, and in virtually every case it assists the Biden campaign.
2. North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska should all be called now for President Trump. There was no legitimate reason to call Arizona early for Biden with so much of the vote out. There was no reason to sit on Florida and Ohio for hours when those outcomes were quite clear.
3. The purpose is to make it appear that the President is not close to the 270 electoral vote number to win the presidency and to make it appear that the President was never going to be re-elected.
4. And you can see all the delays through the night and beyond, waiting for mail-in votes — Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc. This is followed by commentators telling us that there’s nothing unusual about all of this. Delays in counting votes happens all the time
5. Really, we’ve experienced this before? In all these states? Nonsense. Meanwhile, the Democrats have been litigating in states for months to change existing election laws to help Biden and the Democrats.
6. They set in place the mail-in voting chaos, some states literally a few months ago.Mark Levin via Zero Hedge
Commentary: Evening is settling in – it’s now 1822 on the east coast – and action should be ticking up as the drama of 2020 continues.
- POTUS: “WE ARE LOOKING REALLY GOOD ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. THANK YOU!”/source
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs reaffirms no election interference/source
- Bitter and partisan hack Nancy Pelosi calls Justice Barrett illegitimate on election day/source
- Trump campaign rallies team of attorneys to PA as Dem AG prematurely predicts the race in favor of Biden/source
- As polls begin closing, Fox News says a winner may not be determined tonight/source
- USPS fails to meet deadline imposed by corrupt and compromised Flynn case judge Emmet Sullivan/source
- Twitter censors viral post about man claiming to be poll worker throwing away Trump votes/source
- More Philly fraud: unidentified civilian seen stuffing full ballot box into car/source
- Republican poll workers booted from rural election office in rural blue state Oregon/source
- Election day shocker: Mueller pursued Stone and Wikileaks for DNC hack and found no evidence/source
- Another reminder from CTH that polls are fraudulent mechanism designed to influence votes/source
Commentary: The expected reports of vote manipulation and voter fraud are beginning to come in. Stay frosty and accept nothing unreasonable from poll workers – stand your ground until your ballot is counted.
- Anons and social media reporting widespread downing of voting systems/source, source
- Barack Obama surfaces to call Trump a “two-bit dictator”/source
- Surging stocks reflect a Trump win/source
- COVID cloud hangs over election as FDA cites faulty tests/source
- DOJ announces plans for monitoring compliance with federal voting rights/source
- FBI investigating robocalls advising voters to stay home in battleground states: MI, NC, NE, KS/source
- More indications that internal polling is undoing the attempt at a ‘red mirage’/source
- Polls close in hours/source
- 3 states possibly decided by Libertarian voters: NH, NM, NV/source
- Bit Chute deplatformed by Big Tech on election day/source
Commentary: In the face of reality and a campaign that consistently drew crickets instead of crowds, the Biden camp is moving the goals posts to adjust their campaign narrative just like the CDC moves the goal posts with CV19 metrics. They don’t “win” rather they make adjustments that place them on course for per-determined destinations that factor-out votes and constituent voices.
- NYPD union endorses Trump and “undisputed record of supporting police”/source
- Biden adjusts campaign narrative as FL & PA slip away/source
- 5 key states to watch from The Hill: PN, FL, GA, AZ & NC/source
- President Trump expresses confidence in FL, AZ, NC & TX/source
- Federal officials confident in security of the voting process/source
- As expected, Democrats gird for protracted legal battle over contested election/source
- Scarborough/NBC refuse to air any election night victory speech from POTUS/source
- 77% of Americans expect to see electoral civil unrest/source
- Ilhan Omar, D-MN advises MN voters they can vote without registering/source
Commentary: From boots on the ground in Pennsylvania, we have this report received via text message from one of our guys, “Never seen polls so crowded! Feel good…Amish, trucks with flags, it’s cool.” President Trump’s populist message rings loud and stands tall with the bulk of the electorate and to the extent it is historic and unprecedented; at least in contemporary history. You can say the same about his forthcoming win – historic and unprecedented. “Red Mirage” is just that – a mirage.
- Early voter turn-out indicates “very big day” for President Trump/source
- Corrupt and compromised former FBI director James Comey supporting Biden/source
- Voter turn-out stands to smash previous records/source
- Using MSNBC as an indicator, the MSM narrative is laden with anti-Trump/pro-Biden narratives suitable for a circle-back in the event of a stolen election:
Commentary: For months we’ve contended that Joe Biden was merely the placeholder candidate for the eventual preferred one, who we pegged as Hillary Clinton. This dynamic and evolving situation was impacted by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s recent declaration that Clinton’s deleted 33k emails had been recovered. We view this play by Pompeo as an effective check on the Clinton insertion plan forcing the Left to ride Biden to his and their own political deaths. Biden it is. Placeholder no more. Dems – damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
- Varney & Co. predict Trump Win/source
- DeSantis: Florida favorable for Trump/source
- Philly voter fraud, polling place campaigning, poll watchers denied access/source, source
- Trump wins Lochel Cookie Poll/source
- Limbaugh on MSM’s errant (fraudulent) Biden’s enthusiasm/source
- BOLD – British gambler wagers $5 on Trump win/source
- Biden prepared to “act like president” if MSM declares him winner/source
- Internal polling (as we been reporting since early June) reflects clear Trump win/source
- On-the-ground election reporting from Conservative Tree House/source
- Fox News: What to know on Election Day 2020/source
- Last minute election review from Zero Hedge/source
ELECTION FRAUD RESOURCES: