14 Mar 22
Things now appear to be developing and escalating by the hour. No sooner did I step away from the hours of work invested in this morning’s article so as to lend help to a friend, that I returned to find additional headlines further evidencing the broader body of meticulously and arduously compiled work. This morning’s article, which again served as clear and irrefutable evidence from abundant primary source articles that the analysis of the precisely predicted multiple-front war scenario with Russia over Ukraine and China over Taiwan is exactly on the mark. That article can be found at the bottom of the slate of work below into Ukraine that draws back to 2019.
For the proper contextual backdrop to this article, here’s a slate of Ukraine/Russia-centered Moonshine underpinning the work here and it is presented chronologically with the most recent at the bottom:
- China, Russia and Ukraine – These People Play Inside of a Box
- The Multiple Front War Scenario Predicted Months and Years Ago Is Coming to Fruition As Exactly and Precisely Predicted and Right Down to the Exact Timeline: Russia, Ukraine, China and Taiwan
- The Power Vacuum, Russia, Ukraine, Timing and the Associated Scenarios
- ALARMING: WHITE HOUSE’S ABRUPT REVERSAL OF POSITIONS – Every American Should Read and Come to Understand the White House’s Disingenuous and Newly Fabricated Position on the Multiple-Front War Precisely Predicted Long Ago
- DECIPHERING PUTIN: Nothing Comports with Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine Except the Long History of Engineered Regime Change Efforts by the West, U.S. and CIA
- Timing Validates Established Interconnected Positions: CIA’s Engineered Russia/Ukraine War, COVID-19 Enterprise Fraud Construct, Our Federal Grand Jury Petition, Oregon Governor Kate Brown’s Criminality, and Gas Prices Serving Cloward-Piven
- UNDERSTANDING THE STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE OF UKRAINE: Going Deep on Ukraine’s Strategic Importance Reveals That We’re Repeating the History Obama, the Clintons and the Bidens Engineered for Us
- U.S. BIOLABS IN UKRAINE: Russian Government Produces Documents Validating Positions on the CIA’s Regime Change Efforts and Biowarfare in Ukraine
- THE DEATH OF AMERICA: Understanding the Asymmetrical, Irregular and Undeclared War With China Relative to the Disaster That Is America Today, Every American Should Come to Understand This
- PROJECTION, PANIC and PROOF – Positions On Ukraine and Russia Are Narrowly Focused, Precisely On Point and Entirely Antithetical to the Propagandized Western Narrative
- UKRAINE and CHINA: Understanding the Two Epicenters of the Biden Crime Family’s Corruption and Treason, We’ve All Been Sold Out
- The Unmitigated Truth About Ukraine, Russia and The Western Empire
- RUSSIA, UKRAINE and CHINA: Unavoidable Evidence Emerges Forcing MSM to Diverge From the Western Empire and Begin Aligning With Our Positions, Explanations and Evidence
- RUSSIA, UKRAINE and CHINA: After U.N. Security Council Western Empire Remains Committed to Fabricated Multiple-Front War Scenario, Continues Drive Relocating Global Leadership to China
- RUSSIA, UKRAINE and CHINA: Recent Developments Further Evidence Precisely Predicted and Catastrophic Multiple-front War Trajectory [Today’s earlier article]
Relative to the Moonshine position on the projected multiple-front war scenario with Russia/Ukraine and China/Taiwan, consider this newest headline from Zero Hedge: US Threatens “Consequences” For China If Military Aid Given To Russia For Ukraine War. From it, we learn,
The Sunday “revelation” – or at least Biden admin ‘official leaks’ – claiming that Russia has formally requested military assistance from China amid the Ukraine invasion has been given more detail in a fresh FT report Monday. It was previously said based on unnamed US sources that Moscow had requested military equipment and arms, including drones – alongside economic assistance. The Chinese embassy in the US had quickly denied knowing anything about such a request.
The new FT report cites classified ”cables, which were sent by the US state department to allies in Europe and Asia, did not say whether China had signalled that it would help Russia in the future or if it had already started providing military support. Nor did they say at which point in the conflict Beijing appeared open to offering the help.”
Despite what seems vague assertions and scant evidence, a US defense official in the new FT piece warned China of serious “consequences” if it provides support to Russia: “If China does choose to materially support Russia in this war, there will likely be consequences for China,” the defense official said.
Following the the heels of the new, slightly more detailed reporting on the allegations – and as White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan meets with his Chinese counterpart, Yang Jiechi, in Rome on Monday, Beijing has issued a new statement.
China’s foreign ministry states that it has the “right” to “safeguard” its legitimate interests.Zero Hedge
Make no mistake about it, the precise multiple-front war scenario I’ve delineated ad nauseam is being constructed before our very eyes in real time.
In furtherance of it all, now consider this and as you do; as reviewed in my most recent article, recall that it comes courtesy of the hub for intended global governance and the origin of the global public health emergency and pandemic declarations that delivered the enterprise fraud construct of COVID – the United Nations. That’s exactly what permitted the stolen election of 2020 and the installation of China’s proxy, Joe Biden. China’s other proxy, Tedros at the WHO, facilitated all of it.
All of these pieces fit perfectly together in an exercise I call “basic math.” None fits better than this most recent consideration also found at Zero Hedge. The headline reads, UN Chief In ‘Bone-Chilling’ Statement: Nuclear War Back “Within Realm Of Possibility” Over Ukraine. From it, we learn,
Days after the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine in late February, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres addressed an emergency session of the UN General Assembly. He said at the time that the thought of a nuclear is “simply inconceivable” – but warned world powers they must do everything possible in terms of diplomacy from reaching a nuclear showdown scenario.
But now more than two weeks into the war, and with ratcheted warnings flying between NATO/Western capitals and Moscow, the UN chief raised his threat assessment in a new statement Monday, warning the world that it now stands at a new dangerous precipice.
“United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Monday sounded the alarm over Russia raising the alert level for its nuclear forces, describing it a ‘bone-chilling development’ and added that the prospect of nuclear conflict was back within realm of possibility,” according to Reuters.Zero Hedge
I highly encourage anyone unfamiliar with my delineated positions on two critical components to psychological warfare – intermittent enforcement schedules and incrementalism – to become overly familiar with them. Failure to do so will cause one to fall victim to the same whereby I’ve been accurately and exclusively warning about the broader matters ad nauseam and for a very long time; mostly to a sliver of an audience. Moreover, the nefarious designers of it all now appear to be promising that it will be nuclear.
I can’t think of a better time than now to spread the Moonshine far and wide. It does something no one else is doing: throwing down long predicted positions that are irrefutably evidenced by the developments of each passing hour. People won’t assume risk and begin to fight back unless they are properly informed. Remember that. As you do, keep this one last bit in mind from Townhall,
Democrats had the highest number of respondents in a new poll from Quinnipiac University who said they would flee the United States in the event the country was invaded.
According to the Quinnipiac poll, 55 percent of Americans said they would stay and fight if the U.S. was invaded but broken down into political leanings, 25 percent of Republicans and 36 percent of independents would leave. When it came to Democrats, over 50 percent said they would do the same:
“As the world witnesses what is happening to Ukraine, Americans were asked what they would do if they were in the same position as Ukrainians are now: stay and fight or leave the country? A majority (55 percent) say they would stay and fight, while 38 percent say they would leave the country. Republicans say 68 – 25 percent and independents say 57 – 36 percent they would stay and fight, while Democrats say 52 – 40 percent they would leave the country.”
“When confronted with a terrible hypothetical that would put them in the shoes of the Ukrainians, Americans say they would stand and fight rather than seek safety in another country,” said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.
The poll was conducted in the aftermath of the major Russian invasion of Ukraine. Over one million people have left Ukraine. Women and children have been allowed to leave the country, but military-aged males have been ordered to stay and fight against the Russians. Thousands of male Ukrainians who were abroad when the offensive started have returned to fight in the war.Townhall
Functional idiots – my brand for these abject morons – is far too kind. They virtuously insist on everything being their way and only their way; fully align with a blatantly obvious lie in the stolen 2020 election; quietly removed their Biden yard signs once the regime’s wheels fell off and, if it actually came to a literal fight – a war – over the policy decisions they shoe-horned into place with their functional idiocy, they would tuck tail and abandon the rest of us in our fox holes.
Functional idiots, I say. Or perhaps cowardice functional idiots. Period.